"Yeah"

    the big girl helped Zhou Yi up, quickly put on his clothes, and asked him if he was warm, if not Just add clothes.

    Zhou Yi smiled at Da Ya and said, "Sister, I can do it myself, didn't I always wear it myself?" "

    No, you are sick." Da Ya shook her head resolutely, waiting for Zhou Yi to dress it Clothes, touched his forehead and saw that it was really not burned, so he was really relieved.

    "Play by yourself for a while, and I'll help my mother make breakfast."

    "Yeah." Zhou Yi looked at Da Ya's soft eyebrows and nodded.

    "Hmph, sister, isn't he well? He used to dress himself, and he really regards himself as a young master!" Sanya came in from outside with a bowl of noodles at this time, and said in a strange way, approaching Then he threw the bowl on the small table on the kang with a bang: "This is for you, it's really a baby lump, isn't it just a fever, and I'm asking a doctor and eating fine noodles. If I die, I don't know Will parents take a look?"

    "Sanya, how can you say that?" Big Ya said to Sanya angrily.

    "What's wrong with me? It's just what I did. In order to ask for this bowl of fine noodles for him, the eldest grandma not only scolded her, but also ate and hung up on me. It's none of my business!" The third girl said unconvinced.

    Zhou Yi took a look at Sanya, his second sister had a deeper prejudice against him. It is also impossible for him to really care about anything with a little girl, so he just pretended not to hear, took a few mouthfuls of noodles with chopsticks, and then pushed it to the eldest sister: "Elder sister, you can eat, I drank porridge in the morning, this time I’m not hungry.”

    “What’s the matter, you’re sick, you just need to eat more.” Da Ya hurriedly pushed the noodles back to Zhou Yi. At this time, Wuya and Liuya also came in, they swallowed quietly when they saw the fine noodles on the table.

    "Third Sister and Fourth Sister, here are noodles, eat quickly." Zhou Yi hurriedly greeted the two elder sisters.

    Liuya drooled while looking at her face, Wuya waved her hand: "My brother is sick, mother bought it for you, you can eat it yourself, you will have to eat later." Liuya also whispered: "Brother, eat

    . "

    Zhou Yi deliberately put on a face: "If you don't eat it, then I will pour it down."

    A bowl of fine noodles is a luxury that can only be eaten during the holidays in the farmhouse. Let's eat together."

    Zhou Yi smiled and said, "Okay."

    The big girl first fed a big chopstick to Zhou Yi, and then the five and six, and when feeding it to the third girl, the third girl took a look at Zhou Yi and saw Zhou Yi. Yi lowered his head and didn't look at her, and didn't greet her when he ate noodles just now, his heart was full of grievances, he cut his feet with red eyes, bit his lips and said, "Who cares." Then he turned and ran away.

    "San Ya..." Da Ya called San Ya, seeing that she disappeared soon, she had no choice but to give up.

    By the end of the last bowl of noodles, more than half of the noodles were thrown close to Zhou Yi's stomach. Even so, Wuya and Liuya were very satisfied.

    After a while it was breakfast time for Zhou's family. Although Zhou Yi was not hungry, he still sat on the table in order to get more food for his sisters.

    Seeing Zhou Yi's eyes twitching, Zhou's mother said with a tiger face, "Didn't you just eat a bowl of fine noodles, why are you sitting on the table again?"

    Zhou Yi's eyes widened: "Grandma, I was sick last night and I was hungry. I’m so panic, I’m still not full from a bowl of noodles.”

    “Ma’am, Liu Lang only ate that bowl of noodles when he’s sick, don’t tell me you don’t allow him to eat anymore!” Zhou Er Er, who had been paying attention to this side, asked in a calm voice.

    The corners of Zhou's mother's mouth twitched again, and she gave Zhou Yi a large spoonful of rice in a fit of anger: "Eat, eat, eat up, sooner or later this family will be eaten up." Zhou Yi turned a deaf ear and took a few symbolic mouthfuls of rice

    , Then he distributed the food to several elder sisters, and when he handed it to Sanya, Sanya took her own bowl and avoided it: "It's not rare," said something emphatically.

    Zhou Yi paused with the hand holding the chopsticks, passed the chopsticks to Wuya and Liuya without saying anything.

    Da Ya looked anxiously, and patted San Ya: "Why don't you take it from Liu Lang?"

    "You..." Daya really doesn't know why Sanya thinks this way, what is flattery, that is her younger brother, shouldn't siblings love each other in the first place.

    But in the end he didn't dare to make a big noise, if his parents found out, Sanya would have to be taught a lesson, and Sanya might have a deeper prejudice against Liulang.

    All the tables were scrambling to eat, except Zhou Yi didn't notice the conversation between Da Ya and San Ya. Seeing that Zhou Yi only ate so much, Wang Yan hurriedly asked, "Liu Lang, why did you eat so little?" , Are you still uncomfortable?"

    When she asked this question, Zhou Laoer who was sitting at the table quickly looked over: "Liu Lang, don't you have an appetite

    ?

    " Wang Yan thought of the porridge and noodles in the morning, and Zhou Yi's little stomach really couldn't eat any more, so she felt relieved. Seeing that Zhou Yi distributed the food to several daughters, Wang Yan already understood his purpose in her heart, and lightly tapped Zhou Yi's forehead with doting, "Naughty" Zhou mother snorted: "If you can't eat, what are you doing?

    " Sitting on the table, if you are not in charge of the family, you don’t know how much food is expensive, and no one in the family can earn money, so you all go to dig mouse holes." "Okay, let's dig mouse holes together." Zhou Yi answered with a smile, and turned his head

    . Mother Zhou was so angry that she was half dead.

    After the meal, Zhou Laoer took out two hundred Wen and handed it to Mr. Zhou: "Father, this is the money I earned when I went to the market yesterday. Liu Lang had a fever last night, so I didn't have time to hand it over to you." Mr. Zhou took

    it Qian: "Is this what you earned for those weird things you made these days?"

    "Yes." Zhou Laoer replied briefly.

    "Then when will you pick up the job?" Mr. Zhou asked after a pause.

    "I sold those things in the county town. Some people liked them very much and paid me a deposit. I want to make them for others. I probably won't be able to accept work this month." "Second Uncle, what are you thinking

    ? If you take on jobs a month, you can actually earn one or two taels of silver, and now you only earn two hundred cash for ten days of doing this thing." Li Ermei couldn't help but said.

    Zhou Laosi and Da Lang had already gone to the private school in the town to study, and the fourth aunt hugged Zhou Wen in silence, but Li Ermei was the first to jump out.

    "If sister-in-law is dissatisfied, you can ask elder brother to earn more!" Zhou's second child pushed back forcefully.

    "You..." Li Ermei still wanted to speak, but Zhou Boss stopped her. He looked at Zhao Laoer and asked, "Second brother, what do you mean at this time? Do you look down on me and can't make money?"

    Zhou Laoer was silent for a while before he said: "Brother is overthinking, I don't mean that."