Siya Zhou Hui is 9 years old this year, and Shiro Zhou Xing is 6 years old this year.

    Zhou Hui and Dalang Zhou Yang were about the same age, and Dalang was studying in the town, so they knew each other very well. As soon as he came, they were shut in the room with Dalang, and they didn't know what they were talking about.

    Silang Zhou Xing was usually detained at home in the town, and when he returned to his hometown, seeing so many brothers of similar age, he hurriedly clung to him.

    Sanlang Zhou Chun was picking on a persimmon tree in the yard, Wulang Zhou De pulled his clothes away, Zhou Chun threw one down, and he caught it with his clothes.

    Zhou Yi lay on the pile of straw and shook his head, the persimmon was still green, how could he eat it. Seeing Zhou Yi lying on the haystack, Shi Lang thought it was interesting, so he jumped in with a bang, causing dust to fly and straw to fly.

    At this time, Siya Zhou Hui, who happened to see this scene, screamed: "Little brother, you are wearing a new satin dress. You have soiled it. Let's see what mother will do to you!

    " Standing up from the pile of straw: "Sister, don't tell mother. If you do, I will tell mother about the last time you secretly saw brother Jia Xing."

    "Ah, you are going to die, when will I secretly see... who is it, if you dare to talk nonsense, see if I don't tear your mouth open!" Si Ya's face turned red in anger, this brother is so stupid, what? All bald outside.

    Zhou Yi was dumbfounded listening to it, no way, Si Ya is only nine years old, so precocious? But thinking that some modern kindergarten children have "boyfriends" and "girlfriends", they are relieved, and children are just playing house.     He didn't take it seriously, but there were other people in the yard! The second girl, Zhou Shu, always likes to compare herself with Zhou Hui. She and the fourth girl, Zhou Hui, are the only girls in the family, and both are loved by their parents. But the only thing that can't compare is that Zhou Hui has always lived in the town. In front of her, Zhou Hui has always regarded herself as a city person. Now that I have finally caught the handle, how can I let it go so easily.     "Siya, you are so young, so you are in a hurry to find your husband's family?" She pressed her handkerchief to her lips and pursed her lips into a smile, not to mention that she really looked like a lady, if the obvious teasing words in her mouth were ignored.     "That's Shiro's nonsense. Miss Shu, how can you follow suit? Could it be that you want to ruin my reputation?" Zhou Hui also sharp-tongued, and immediately retorted.     Zhou Yi was amusing to see that neither of these two girls was easy-going. The second girl, Zhou Shu, was raised by her aunt like a boudoir, and she was expected to marry a good family in the future. Zhou Hui grew up in the town and has seen a lot of people, so it's not for nothing.     "I'm not talking nonsense, you just went to see Brother Jiaxing secretly!" Seeing his sister saying that he was talking nonsense, Shiro Zhou Xing was not happy, and hurriedly refuted.     "Look, I didn't say this, it was your own brother." Zhou Shu said with a smile.     Zhou Hui pinched Zhou Xing hard, "Shut up, if you keep talking nonsense, I'll tell mother!"     Zhou Yi almost clapped his hands and laughed out loud. It's funny, it's really funny, he never knew the love between children It can also be seen as a battle.     "Why, you still want to beat Shiro into a trick?" Zhou Shu may have heard Dalang read and said something out of context at this time.     "What kind of schoolbag did a countryman drop with me? Do you think you are a city person if you speak a few birdsong?" Zhou Hui sneered.

    "Who do you say is a countryman!" Zhou Shu thought that this was the only one Zhou Hui was inferior to, so she was stimulated when she heard it.

    "It's about you, what's wrong,

    you wild girl from the countryside!" "Try to say another word!"

    "What can you say, you wild girl from the countryside!

    " With a sound, he rushed over and wrestled with Zhou Hui. Zhou Hui was not to be outdone, but was a little eager to try, and the two sides were in a tight position.

    Fights between women are often hair pulling, and girls are no exception. This seems to be a natural skill brought out from the mother's womb.

    Zhou Shu and Zhou Hui pulled each other's hair and beat each other fiercely, still screaming.

    Da Ya, who was working in the yard, was about to step forward to persuade her to fight, but Zhou Yi quickly stopped her: "Eldest sister, don't go, they will end by themselves later." "But..." Da Ya was a little worried

    .

    "It's okay." Zhou Yi said with certainty, not to mention the fact that Da Ya stepped forward, she might be accidentally injured, but when she figured it out later, she might be dragged into the mess between the eldest and third house.

    "Okay." Zhou Yi's calm appearance made Da Ya calm down and decided to listen to him.

    Sanya has shown a happy expression on her face since Erya and Siya were fighting. In this family, apart from being jealous of Zhou Yi, Zhou Shu and Zhou Hui are actually the ones she hates the most. Why are they girls? The two of them can be pampered by their parents.

    Wuya and Liuya were timid, frightened by Erya and Siya's fierce fighting style, they stood timidly behind Daya.

    Although Silang Zhou Xing is a bit naive, he still knows who is close to whom. Seeing that Zhou Hui suffered a disadvantage because she was younger than Zhou Shu, she also joined the battle circle: "You dare to hit my sister!" Just jumped on it.

    Oh hoo, the scope of the war has expanded. Zhou Yi looked at it and sighed, while reflecting on his depravity, he watched it with great interest.

    Although Zhou Shu was two years older than Zhou Hui, how could she withstand the attacks of their siblings, and she was beaten and screamed for a while. Zhou Chun also came down from the tree at this moment. Seeing his sister being besieged, he rolled up his sleeves and rushed up.

    For a while, the Zhou family's yard was full of crying and mother-in-law, and it was very lively. Such a big battle attracted all the family members, and hurriedly stepped forward to separate them.

    Both Zhou Shu and Zhou Hui's hair was disheveled at the moment, and there were red marks on their faces, which were scratched by their fingernails. Looking very embarrassed.

    The corners of Zhou Chun and Zhou Xing's mouths were also blue, and they were hissing at the moment, only screaming pain.

    "What are you doing, you guys are fighting on the day of grandpa's birthday, and it's turned upside down." Zhou's mother is not very enthusiastic about her granddaughter. Seeing them not only fighting, but also pulling their brothers to fight together, in her eyes This is simply unforgivable.

    "Grandmother, she was the one who scolded me first. She said I was a wild girl from the countryside!" Zhou Shu complained.

    It was difficult for Zhou Hui to tell why Zhou Shu provoked her. She was already nine years old and would have to see her in a few years. If this matter was made public, her reputation would be ruined.

    "Why, aren't you a wild girl from the country!"

    "Shut up! Why, you think you are from the city and look down on us muddy legs from the countryside?" Mother Zhou said with her triangular eyes hanging He spoke, but his eyes fixed on Zhao Chun'er who was standing aside.

    Ever since this third daughter-in-law got married, she hasn't served her at home for a day. Since there is a father who is the shopkeeper at home, the third child still asks her natal family not to take her mother-in-law seriously. Zhou's mother has long been dissatisfied It's time to say something to beat Zhao Chun'er.

    Zhao Chun'er squeezed the handkerchief tightly in her hand, and said with a busy smile: "Mother, don't listen to Si Ya's nonsense, whether you live in the city or not, they are all Zhou's family!" The third Zhou also asked Zhao Chun'er's father,

    Zhou The mother didn't dare to offend Zhao Chun'er, so it's fine to beat and beat, she snorted coldly, her cold eyes turned around in the yard, and stopped on the children of the second room.