He Dare!" Mother Zhou shouted reflexively, but her heart was empty.

    "Hmph!" Old Master Zhou sneered, too lazy to talk to this old lady who couldn't figure it out.

    Zhou Laoer carried Zhou Yi back to the room, and told Wang Yan what happened in the upper room just now. Although Wang Yan was angry, she was already used to Zhou's mother's behavior, and she just told Zhou Yi Lan rubbed him in his arms, and said in a warm voice: "Our son is so smart, he knows how to protect us at such a young age..." Looking at Zhou Yi, there was tenderness in his eyes.

    "Yeah..." Zhou Laoer also looked at him dotingly: "Although I only have one son, this one is better than several others."

    Zhou Yi was very embarrassed by Zhou Laoer's words, he is an adult soul after all. , It's a shame to be praised like this!

    The other yas sat obediently and ate sweets. Only Sanya, seeing how much her parents loved Zhou Yi, secretly gave Zhou Yi a hard look.

    Zhou Yi happened to turn his head and bumped into this glance, and Sanya lowered her head hastily as if she had been burned.

    Seeing this, Zhou Yi looked away with the same expression. He didn't care about the little girl's jealousy.

    Mr. Zhou's 50th birthday is just around the corner, and the Zhou family is busy, shopping for vegetables, borrowing tables, borrowing tableware, and the female family members are busy cleaning up the house. Haocai, the village will invite him for weddings and funerals.

    In the busy schedule, the time soon came to the day before Mr. Zhou's birthday.

    this day. Zhou Laosan's family also came back. Zhou Yi looked down upon this third uncle whom he rarely met. The days he spent at home were few and far between. money.

    Zhou Laosan's family wore brand-new clothes and sat next to Mr. Zhou: "Father, this is something I bought for you. This is your fiftieth birthday. We must make it bright and bright. In the future, your old age will definitely grow old." Live for a hundred years!"

    The often stern-faced old man Zhou now rarely smiled when he heard Zhou Laosan's words: "Lao San, you have a heart."

    Zhou Yi smacked his lips while watching, as expected of Zhou Laosan After so many years of experience in the restaurant in the town, look at this sharp-tongued man, who directly flattered Mr. Zhou's heart. Zhou Laosan was able to coax so much money from his family over the years. Apart from the fact that the old couple really hoped that he would become the shopkeeper of the restaurant, Zhou Laosan's quick talk also added a lot of points.

    "Look at what dad said, we can't serve your two elders by our side, we feel ashamed in our hearts, you have such an important event as your fiftieth birthday, even if we don't eat or drink, we have to give you a decent birthday gift!" It was Zhou Yi's third aunt, named Zhao Chun'er. Her hair was combed neatly, and her face was painted with white powder, but too much powder made it look unnaturally white, and her lips were too red. I always feel that she will stick out her super long tongue to roll the child to eat in the next moment.     Subconsciously shrunk into Zhou Laoer's arms, turned around and thought it was funny, this is really... After staying in the child's shell for a long time, even my heart has become childish.     "That's right, you still have filial piety, unlike some people who are so good at making money, dad's 50th birthday, and he can't even afford a birthday gift!" Zhou's mother took over the words, and anyone with a discerning eye could tell what she was saying who.

    Since Wang Yan had Zhou Yi, her heart has become much stronger. Hearing what Zhou's mother said, she immediately counterattacked: "Yes, the third brother and the third younger siblings have filial piety, but our family has the heart but is powerless. His father Although we earn a lot in a month, we give it all to our parents. If our parents feel that we are not filial, then his father's wages will not be handed over in the future. We will definitely buy him a decent birthday gift." Sweeping the week The third child put something on his back: "No less than the third uncle's house..."

    "What are you trying to do! Both of us are still alive, so you want to hide your secrets, you black-hearted Things, you have to die, why are you so cruel..." Mother Zhou was taken aback by Wang Yan's words, if this is really without the wages of the second child, such a big family, is it really sitting on the mountain? ? Immediately fought back severely.

    Zhou Xing, the fourth son in Zhao Chuner's arms, just turned six years old this year. Seeing Zhou's mother crying and patting the kang, he thought it was funny, so he laughed hahahaha: "Grandma is so fun..." Before he finished speaking, Zhao Chun'er slapped her and covered her mouth.

    Zhao Chun'er said to her daughter Siya Zhou Hui who was standing next to her, "Take your brother out to play, and don't let him get his clothes dirty." Zhou Hui was a little

    reluctant, but she didn't dare to disobey Zhao Chuner's words, so she led Shiro away.

    "You don't have to curse me, auntie. The two of us thought that there was nothing wrong with us. We are just used to being honest. We know that auntie doesn't like us, but everyone knows the truth. If there is no father in this family Salary, can you live so decently? Can you send Da Lang and Fourth Uncle to study in school? We have paid so much, and we don’t want you to curse us all the time!” Wang Yan said directly, ignoring Zhou’s mother’s crying.

    Her words were like thunder on the ground, causing everyone in the upper room to lose their minds. Everyone knows the truth, but as long as no one can bring it up, they can continue to cover it up. For so many years, the Zhou family has come here like this, and the Erfang family didn't say anything, but no one thought that Wang Yan would lift the cover directly.

    This...

    Zhou Laosan and his wife looked at each other, and suddenly felt that the Erfang family had changed.

    Zhou Yi couldn't help but applaud his old lady in his heart. That's it. If you don't speak clearly, these people really press on every step of the way! Get cheap and sell well.

    "Second, are you just watching your mother-in-law run on us like this?" Zhou's mother asked through gritted teeth, her eyes were red now.

    Zhou Laoer said calmly: "What the child's mother said is the truth, why did it become a run on you?

    " Now that I'm promising, I'm going to deal with this old woman!" Mother Zhou's crying voice was a little different from before, she used to just trouble the Erfang family, but now there was a trace of panic in her voice, and she also felt that the Erfang family was in trouble. It has changed. If the second bedroom family is not under control in the future, what will happen to this family?