"Then how do we pay the money?" Wang Yan looked at the money in his hand with a look of reluctance. Keep a little in hand.

    "Just pay one or two." Zhou Laoer said after thinking about it.

    "Is this okay?" Wang Yan hesitated.

    "One tael is already considered a good market. What else are they dissatisfied with? Besides, it is not always possible to meet such a generous master. If we hand in all this time, we will earn less next time. The upper room will think that we are being cheated!"

    Zhou Yi applauded Zhou Laoer slightly in his heart when he heard Zhou Laoer say that. He is not foolish, filial, responsible, knows how to take care of his family, and has a craft that can make money. Apart from patriarchy, as a low-level man in a feudal society, he has done well enough.

    "You don't want to spread the word about it, you know?" Zhou Laoer told Wang Yan, and then told several children. Zhou Yi and the girls nodded hurriedly.

    "Here are some snacks I brought, you put them away and give them sweet treats for the children." Zhou Lao Er pointed to a few oiled paper packets on the table and said.

    Wang Yan responded, and just after cleaning up here, a Cui Cui voice sounded at the door: "Second Uncle, grandma asked you to go to the room!"

    Wang Yan and Zhou Lao Er looked at each other, knowing that they were here to ask for money The big girl opened the door, and the second girl stood at

    the door and looked in: "What are you and your family doing shut up in the house during the daytime? "

    Sister Shu, I didn't do anything, but my father just came back and was a little tired and took a rest, so he closed the door for fear of making noise." "Da Ya is one year older than Er Ya, but when compared with the slim Da Ya, Da Ya looks like a sallow-faced and thin yellow-haired girl. Zhou Shu rolled her eyes and didn't say anything more, just

    exhorted : "Grandma is waiting for the second uncle, let the second uncle hurry up! "After speaking, he shook the embroidered handkerchief in his hand and left.     Zhou Yi obviously saw that Da Ya's eyes darkened when he saw the embroidered handkerchief in Zhou Shu's hand. He sighed in his heart. He had tried his best to keep his composure. Changed the thinking of parents. At least now Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer will think of a few daughters regardless of food and clothing, but there will be no more.     Zhou Laoer took a tael of silver to go to the house, Zhou Yi became a The little attendant followed behind and entered the upper room. The upper room was quite packed at the moment, with Zhou's mother and Mr. Zhou sitting on the upper seat, and Zhou's eldest family sitting below. Zhou's fourth son was still holding a book in his hand. Seeing him shaking his head, Zhou Yi was afraid that he would lose his head.     There are two people studying in the Zhou family, one is Zhou Lao Si and the other is Da Lang. Seems like a long way off. Zhou Laosi has been reading books for so many years. Mr. Zhou doesn’t even let him go to the fields during the busy farming season. Can't pass the exam.     The fourth aunt also took two sons to sit next to Zhou Laosi. Wulang took a piece of Zhou Yi. Seeing that he was going to rush this way, the fourth aunt held him down: "Don't make trouble, if you want to make trouble, go outside . Goro     curled his lips, wondering if there are any friends outside now, and if there is anything interesting, he sat down quietly.     "Second brother, are you okay going outside this time?" "Mr. Zhou smoked a dry cigarette, smacked it and said.

    "Well, it's okay, Dad, this is the wages I earned from going outside this time." Zhou Er Er handed over the money directly.

    Zhou's mother saw that there was a tael of silver, and she put away the money with some joy on her face, but the joy in her heart disappeared when she thought that it was Zhou's second child who was so good at making money.