She doesn't understand, so naturally there are people who can understand.

    Mr. Zhou gave Zhou Laoer a deep look, but before he could speak, Zhou's mother cried beside him again, "Second, you must have a conscience, I have never treated you badly since I was a child. You, why are you different from your brothers? How can you say that about your sister?"

    Zhou Er Er impatiently glanced at Zhou's mother. He used to want to adopt a nephew because he had no son. Just let this old godmother torment, really treat him like mud!

    "Don't be so sweet. Everyone knows whether you have treated me badly. Didn't you break my leg when you were five years old when you forced me to carry firewood on the mountain? It could be cured, but you blocked it." Don’t ask for a doctor. Now this leg is so lame. I dragged my broken leg to the ground when I was six years old. My elder brother is older than me, but he can stay at home and do nothing. I want to learn carpentry. You don’t pay the master. Said, I still need to be paid by the master, which made me almost kicked back. If the master didn't pity me and passed me on a few times, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to learn this craft. What do my girls spend at home every day? Life, everyone has eyes to see, cooks more than anyone else, but eats less than cat food, all these things, do you want me to talk about it?"

    Zhou's second son's words floated in the yard very clearly, and every time he said a word, Zhou's mother's face turned pale. Zhou Laoer used to be passive, as long as he didn't step on his bottom line, he would just pretend to be invisible. Zhou's mother never expected that she only complained a few words as usual, but Zhou's second child would have to defend herself. Zhou's mother often said that she didn't treat Zhou's second child badly, but everyone knew what it was actually like. It's just that Zhou's second child didn't say anything before, but now when everything is under the sun, Zhou's mother can't hide her face, especially There are so many spectators around the yard.

    "You are raised by a little woman..." Zhou's mother simply cursed after being embarrassed.

    "Auntie, you should be careful what you say. My mother is also a father who is married to the family tree. She is a flat wife, just like you. If you insist on saying that I was raised by a young woman, then the elder brother and the third younger brother are all the same!

    " You...you..." Zhou's mother pointed at Zhou's second child angrily and trembled.

    "Second brother, how can you talk to your aunt like this!" Mr. Zhou looked at so many people around the yard, and Mr. Zhou was very dissatisfied with pulling out those things. Mr. Zhou loves face, and now Mr. Zhou is angry These family ugliness made him feel ashamed.

    "Father, if I want to kill a chicken, please tell me." Zhou Laoer sneered in his heart, and said directly without talking to Mr. Zhou.

    Mr. Zhou gave Zhou Laoer a dissatisfied look, and waved his hand: "Go and catch it yourself."

    Zhou Laoer nodded, and went straight to open the chicken coop to catch the chicken.

    Zhou's mother wanted to make trouble again, but was stared back by Mr. Zhou's eyes: "You don't think it's embarrassing enough, do you?"

    Under Mr. Zhou's stern gaze, Zhou's mother didn't dare to make a sound, she muttered in a low voice, watching It doesn't look good either.

    Zhou Yi listened to it for a long time, and finally felt relieved. His hope of becoming the second generation of rich or official had failed. What's even more unfortunate is that he became a farm boy.

    Zhou Yi can imagine how the days to come will be in dire straits. Moreover, this small farmyard seems to be not simple. Grandma is not her own grandmother. His father is weak in this yard. Fortunately, father can stand up, otherwise he will suffer even more.

    He fell asleep leisurely, and when he woke up again, he felt someone touching his face lightly.

    "Wu Ya, don't touch my brother, his skin is weak, be careful to get scratched."

    Zhou Yi opened his eyes and vaguely saw four small figures standing in front of him, one taller than the other like a ladder.

    Seeing that he opened his eyes, the tallest one said happily: "Mother, you see that my brother has opened his eyes, he looks very clever!"

    A chuckle came, and Zhou Yi felt that he was gently hugged in his arms. In the process, the familiar smell made him subconsciously relax and grinned.

    "My brother is smiling, mother, look, my brother is smiling."

    The little girls beside the bed cried out as if they had discovered a new world.

    "Hush, keep your voice down, don't scare your brother." The soft voice sounded, Zhou Yi thought in a daze, this cheap girl's voice is really nice.

    "Oh, good." The youngest little girl blinked her big eyes and covered her mouth.

    "Yanniang, what do you think?" At this time, Zhou Er Er walked in, saw Zhou Yi in Wang Yan's arms, and couldn't help showing a big smile on his face.

    "Has the child eaten?" Zhou Laoer's voice was very soft.

    "Yeah. I fed it in the morning."

    Zhou Yi was puzzled, when did he eat? Thinking about it for a while, it seems that I drank a large bottle of milk in a dream, and then my stomach felt comfortable. Zhou Yi frowned, could it be that he had milk at that time.

    "That's good, just eat it, our son is really smart." Zhou Er Er looked at Zhou Yi who was rolling his eyes, and the more he liked it, he stretched out his hand and touched his face lightly.

    "Your hands are rough, don't scratch your son's face." Zhou Yi's mother said softly.

    Zhou Laoer smiled awkwardly, "Yes, I won't touch it anymore."

    "I've been drinking chicken soup for several days, so I don't know why my aunt is feeling uncomfortable! The girls were also scolded several times for some reason. .” Wang Yan let out a long sigh.

    Zhou Laoer looked at the daughters standing on the edge of the kang, looked at their withered cheeks, and the father's love that had been hidden because he had no son in the past also burst out at this moment.

    "Father ignored you before, but it's okay for a girl to do more work. If grandma scolds you, just pretend you didn't hear it. If she beats you, just tell me that if you share less than others when eating, If you make trouble, I will vent my anger for you."

    Zhou Yi praised Cheap Dad in his heart, although he favored sons over daughters, he still had a bit of fatherly responsibility.

    How many girls have ever seen Zhou Lao Er speak to them in such a pleasant manner, and immediately cried out one by one, only the youngest, Liuya, didn't understand what happened, but seeing her sisters crying, she started to cry too .