"What do you mean hyung?"

"Taehyung set a meeting with Daehyun as he wanted to capture him and kill him to solve all this matter going between them but it turns out that Irene was also involved in this whole mess. We captured them successfully but Daehyun told Taehyung that he has sent someone to kill you and you were going to die........
He immediately ran away while instructing me to capture both of them as he drived towards your company.....
And from there you know what happened..." Yoongi sighed but he know that the younger should be aware of what really happened and not blame himself when he was innocent in all this.

The corridor felt silent for sometime but not in a comfortable way...... in a dark and dangerous way.

"Hyung..." jk said darkly as he slowly stood up.

"Take me to them. I really wanna meet them and maybe treat that little sender of Daehyun." He said in a low and deep voice.

"Ok-"

"I will go with him hyung. You need to be here with Taehyung and i also really want to meet them." Jimin said cutting off Yoongi's words as he dragged Jungkook with him and they left for V's mafia base.

Yoongi finally let his tears slide down his cheeks when they both left as he rested himself against the bench.

"Pls be ok Taehyungahhhhh..... you are really making all of us worried sick for you. That kid don't deserve all this. Pls.." he whispered to himself as he always took Jungkook as his little brother since the start.

At the mafia base

A car stopped infront of the building from which two young man stepped out.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Park. Good Afternoon Mr. Kim" The mens that were standing at the door greeted before they moved aside for the both to enter.

"Good Afternoon sir." The receptionist said professionally.

"Good Afternoon Taemin. This is Mr. Kim, Mr. V's husband." Jimin said coldly.

"Ohh... Good Afternoon Mr. Kim. Sorry i didn't recognise you." Taemin said fearfully as to what Jungkook will do to him but the latter was not even sparing him a glance and was just glaring at nothing particular as he was trying to control his anger.

The boy at reception was getting scared by his aura and felt the same vibe as his boss coming from the boy infront.

"We are here to greet the guest who were escorted today." Jimin said firmly

"Ohh.... they are in the basement sir." The receptionist informed.

Jimin nodded as he moved towards the said place while Jungkook following him.

"Damn..... he is perfect for Mr. V." Taemin mumbled to himself before he continued his work.

Jimin and Jungkook reached infront of the basement door which was securely guarded by the bodyguards.

They didn't stopped them as they know who they both were.

"That's the door. You can go first." Jimin said without any emotion and opened the door.