Chapter 6e: Apologies

It had taken a while, but Pin had apologized to Pencil and Match. It took some convincing but it worked. Bubble and Icy also forgave Pin.
Ice Cube had then told Rocky about this.
"Stay away from her." she said.

Rocky nodded.

A week had passed and nobody had died which was a good thing. Right now, Rocky went to the cafeteria to go make a PB and J when he saw someone. "Hey." Tennis Ball threw a soda at him. Rocky caught it.
"You got a minute?" Tennis Ball asked.

Rocky

I walked over to Tennis Ball and we sat down.
"So... I just want to say I'm sorry." He said. "Not just for abandoning you but for not thanking you for helping us during the last two trials and also still acknowledging me after ignoring your presence for years." Tennis Ball. Honestly, I didn't really have a problem with it. I already made a bunch of friends and though I'm not the most popular, I am acknowledged by some people so that's good. I'm fact, my girlfriend Lightbulb, is probably okay and so are the rest of her friends and family. I really miss them, but I won't kill anyone. Tennis Ball on the other hand, lost a close friend of his during the beginning of the game. And then another one of his friends a few weeks ago. I offered to make him a sandwich and he kindly declined. So I continued to make my sandwich.

Now I was walking down the hallways when I saw
Yo Yo Ball, Pen and Leafy. "Yo! Rocky!" Pen said. I came to the four. "We're going to break Firey out." Leafy said. I nodded.
We went to Firey's cage, making sure Match, Pencil and Bubble didn't notice.
Luckily, it was just Firey sleeping in his cage.
Pen banged on the bars of the cage so loud that it woke him up. "SSSHHHH!!!! NOT SO LOUD!!!"
Yo yo Ball said. "We're here to get you out." Leafy played with the locks and unlocked the door. Then Pen led Firey out. "YAY!" Firey said hugging me and Pen. "THANKS ROCKY! THANKS PEN! THANKS
YO YO BALL!!!!" he cried with joy. "Firey, Leafy got you out. Not us." Pen said. "Yeah, thank Leafy!" YYB said. I nod. Just then we turn around and see Match, Pencil and Bubble.
All 3 were angry. "And what exactly are you five doing?" Match asked. "Nothing." Yo Yo Ball said, hoping it would work. "Nice try." Pencil said. "S- sorry Pencil!" Pen said. "We er were..." "you were just letting Firey leave his cage." Bubble said. "Well um no." said Pen. "Pen, he tried to kill me!" Match said. "No! You guys were trying to kill me!" Firey said.
Match grabbed one of MonoAnnouncer's cameras and threw it at Firey. Firey dodged and the camera shattered. "Aw dang! You broke my camera!" MonoAnnouncer said. "Shut up you stupid ass weird speaker box!" Match yelled. Me,Leafy, Yo Yo Ball, Bubble,Pen and Pencil looked at Match in fear. "Oh fuck no!" The next thing we knew spears appeared out of nowhere. Match fell onto the floor. Some blood on her face a little bit. She looked up to see who had pushed her. It was Eraser who came out of nowhere.
Behind him were Tennis Ball and some others. Eraser had only one spear in his arm but because there was a lot of blood lost from that, he collapsed onto the floor and fainted. "ERASER!!!!" Pen yelled and ran up to him along with Yo Yo Ball. "There's still a pulse!" Yo yo Ball said in a worried and serious tone. He picked up Eraser, who was deeply struggling to stay awake. "Eraser..." Match said in a concerned tone of regret. "I'm so sorry!" Pencil hugged her. Pen took a deep breath and patted Match on the back,then went to help Snowball hold Blocky down. Woody helped also.
Before Yo Yo Ball disappeared with Eraser, the pink boy looked at Match. "Hey... Match... glad to know you're okay." He then closed his eyes as his breathing was barely heard.

We were all quiet.
Even MonoAnnouncer.

3/10/2023