Chapter 4f: The 24th student

Rocky

That night, I was in my room, not really doing much when I decided to head to the cafeteria.
I saw Blocky and Snowball there.
"Yo Rocky, we're going to go to the garden. I think something's wrong!" Snowball said. "Yeah." Blocky said. "So what do you think we should do?" Blocky asked. "I don't know, but I think we should camp there for the night. Who knows, there could be another murder." Snowball said. "Exactly. And the punishment could be on the same level Golfball's was. Anyone could've survived it." Blocky said. "Still." Snowball said. "Hey guys." Yo Yo Ball entered the room with some noodles. "Sup." Blocky said. "We're heading to the garden to make sure a murder doesn't happen. Just in case." Snowball said.
Snowball and Blocky then drag me to the garden room with Yo Yo Ball fallowing from behind.

"H- hey! Let me go!"

Time skip

"Guys, MonoAnnouncer said that it's time to head back an hour ago. You sure you want to stay here for the night? Nothing even happened."
"What is he going to do? Kill us?" Blocky ask.
"Exactly bro." Snowball said. "You can leave if you want!"
I get out of the bushes.
"Alright." I say.
"I think I'm going to go camp out in another room." Yo Yo Ball said. "Good idea!" Snowball said. He handed me and YYB some cameras. "Rocky you can have the odds and the Y-ster will get the evens."
I looked at the cameras I had.
1 and 3
Yo yo Ball had 2 and 4
Blocky had 5, 6 and 7
and Snowball had the last 3.
"What should we do with these?" Yo Yo Ball asked.
"I can see why you ask so..." Snowball thought for a moment. "Where to put..."
"I don't think the numbers matter so just put these in any room that doesn't have a camera. Water Bottle took 11 to the main, 12 to the kitchen, 13 to the weight room and 14 to the pool." Blocky said. "Rocky, make sure to remember because short term memory loss is a count on me kind of guy, just not much." "Okay then..." I said.

Me and YYB walk down the corridors.
"Where should we put these?" he asks.
"Beats me." I say. "Wait. Is your secret is the fact you have short term memory loss?"
"Oh uh no. It's that I went to a gay club on my own and had a hard time socializing." Yo Yo Ball blushed. "Oh I'm sorry to hear. My embarrassing secret was the whole incher thing. You remember that right?" "Yeah, kind of funny." Yo Yo Ball said. "I just wish all theses secrets are equal, so then nobody would worry. I just hope nobody dies." "Me too." I said.
Just then we hear some talking behind a door.
The two of us fallow. All we see is MonoAnnouncer but we don't see who he's talking to.
"What do you want?" MonoAnnouncer asked. "Who is it?" someone asked. "Who's what?" MonoAnnouncer asked. "Who's the 24th student?" "Sorry. Can't say."
"But I know there is a 24th student." "I know! Which is why I can't tell you their identity! But good job on being the mole though."

A 24th student? And a mole!?

What is going on!?

Me and Yo Yo Ball quickly leave before we get caught.

We then later placed the 4 cameras in different unused places.

The next day, Snowball and Blocky are just chilling and talking to each other.
"So you guys finished?" Snowball ask. "Yeah." Yo Yo Ball said. "We should discuss when alone incase MonoAnnouncer might destroy them." "Destroy what?" Pencil asks. "We'll explain later." Yo Yo Ball said.

Me and Rocky then looks at each other.

I guess a 24th student would be obvious since the trial room did have 24 seats, but why aren't they with us? Where are they?

Pencil and Match then talk and walk together, shoving Ice Cube onto the floor.

"H- hey Firey. Here's your sweater back." Leafy asks, trying to be nice. Firey says nothing. He just takes the sweater and leaves. Coiny glares at Firey and snarls a little bit at him.