Chapter 2a Free Time

Rocky

I decided to stay in my room after seeing those videos. I'm pretty sure this was made a different day at different times. That could be a possibility. The damn box's just trying to mess with us.
I looked in my room to see my surroundings.

There was a jar of pennies, horseshoes stacked together, a basket of four leaf clovers and a bin of rabbit foots. I even had a bowl of Lucky Charms on my desk.

I turn on my DNB.

"Okay. I get the cereal, pennies and horseshoes I guess- but is the basket of four leaf clovers and rabbit feet too much!?" I said to myself. "WELL THIS IS THE SCHOOL FOR ULTIMATES AND BECAUSE YOUR ULTIMATE IS TO BE THE LUCKY STUDENT, YOU GET ANYTHING TO BRING GOOD LUCK!" I turn around. "Where did you come from!?" I asked MonoAnnouncer. "I'd keep my door shut if I were you." he then left.
"Ok..."

I decided to go see what Golfball was up to.
In her room, I saw a bag of golf clubs, a box of golf balls,flags, and keys.
"Oh hey Rocky!" Golfball said.
I remembered how close we were back in elementary school. Me and Tennis Ball would fallow her wherever they went but the two of them got involved in drama with other classmates and I sort of just faded away.
"I know it's been a while Rocky, but if you ever want to talk, let me know." Golfball said. I also saw Flower, hanging out with Golfball. "Oh hey Rocky." Flower said. I saw her with a grey sweater on the bed. "You want a sweater?" she asked. I nodded. Flower took out another grey sweater and threw it at me. I would've worn the sweater, but it was too big on me. I mean like, besides Stoner, I'm the smallest one here. "Oh... these are probably Bubble's size. Don't worry, I'll make one for your size." Flower said.

I saw Firey and Coiny fighting each other while Tennis Ball was trying to get them to stop.

I shrug it off and move on.

"Hey Rocky." Yo Yo Ball said.

Oh. Hey YYB.

"So... what do you think we could do to escape?"
"GUYS! OVER HERE!!!" Eraser looked at me and YYB and we fallowed him into the art room.

I look at the clock.

9:50.

Pen was there with Bubble.

So what are we doing?

"We're going to send a note to see if the outside world can know that we're being trapped in this prison." Pen said. "Yeah." Bubble said. "Don't mind her. She's just here because she wanted to." Eraser said. I looked at Bubble and noticed that she was wearing Flower's sweater. It was a light blue sweater.
We've seen her wear that for a while now.

Anyways, we watch Pen write the note.

Help. Stuck in school. Forced to kill. 23 victims. 0 dead.
SOS! SEND HELP!!!

Hopes Peak High

Me and Yo Yo Ball then fallow Eraser and Pen to the front of the school. Bubble said she was going to hit the hay.

On the way, I noticed Flower in the gym.

"Hey Rocky, don't you think I look so beautiful?" Flower asked.
I nod.
"Why thank you." she said. "Hey, Bubble said she was going to meet up here in the gym, you should stay."

Weird. I just saw Bubble in the art room.

"QUARTZILE! HURRY UP!" I heard Eraser yell.
I wave goodbye to Flower.

I saw Eraser, Pen and YYB.
Bubble was nowhere to be seen.
I haven't even seen her after we left her in the art room.

I went to go to the art room and I saw Bubble just painting.
"Oh hey Rocky." Bubble said.
I see her painting some Yoyle cake.
"You like it?" Bubble asks with a smile.

I shrug. I decided to get some maroon paint and paint some blocks when all of a sudden, I accidentally trip over a paintbrush and accidentally spill some maroon paint all over Bubble's sweater.
Thank God Flower isn't here or else she'd be pissed.

BUBBLE! I'M SO SORRY!

"Don't worry about it Rocky." Bubble said, taking off her sweater to reveal a blue T-shirt. "I'll just go to the laundry room to wash this off. Then I'm going straight to bed.

And with that, Bubble left.

I decided to go into my room and hit the hay.
I'm pretty sure everything will be alright.

12/12/22