Chapter 2c: An Announcement for the First Body

Rocky

As me and Eraser were waiting for everyone, we observed Bubble and Flower. I take out my DNB.
Victim 1: Flower Petals
SHSL Ultimate: Fashionista
Age: 14
Time of Death: 10:00 pm
Place: Gym
COD: Sweater

COD?

Eraser looked at his DNB.
"Must be cause of death. Look."
He gently removed the sweater from Flower's neck and showed it to me.

Hey, isn't that Bubble's?
"I did see her with this last night." Eraser said.
Soon Bubble regained consciousness.
"Wh-what happened?" Bubble asked.
Eraser took a deep breath and pointed behind Bubble.
The salonist fallowed the finger and screamed when she saw what was behind her.
"Bubble... did you kill her?" Eraser asked.
SLAP!
"I take that as a no." Eraser said, tossing the sweater to Bubble. "Found this used to choke Flower."

Yeah. When I found you, I saw Flower choked with your sweater.

"But but it wasn't me!" Bubble said.

I guess we'll have to believe her for now.
"Fine Rocky but I'm still keeping her on the suspect list for now." Eraser said.

Seems fair.

Just then, everyone came into the room to find Flower dead. Choked to death with a sweater. I saw tears in Golfball's eyes. Blocky looked pissed. Firey was peeved too. Leafy was shocked. "NO!" Water Bottle and Yo Yo Ball both said.

"Looks like everyone's here!" We all turned to MonoAnnouncer. "And what do you know! We have our first victim!" "YOU! YOU KILLED HER!" Blocky screamed. "No no no Mr. Red. I didn't kill our ultimate fashionista. Because I've witnessed the culprit among one of you 22!"

There were gasps.
"W-WHO WAS IT THEN!?" Firey asked.
"That's for me to know and for you to find out." MonoAnnouncer said.

"Hold on." Snowball said. "Let's just say for now that out of us 22 here, one of us killed the dumb bitch."
Snowball earned a light punch from Blocky, but he ignored it and continued.
"Shouldn't they have graduated by now?" he continued.
"First ya have to figure out who did it! That way they won't get caught! I'll save the rest for the trial but in the meantime- start investigating and figure out who did it!!!!!"

MonoAnnouncer then left.

"So according to the MonoAnnouncer files, Flower was choked to death by one of her own sweaters." Pen said.

Everyone but me and Eraser looked at Bubble holding the only sweater in the room: her sweater that Flower had given her as a gift.
"GUYS! IT'S NOT ME!!!!" Bubble said.
"You do wear that sweater all the time ever since Flower gave it to you." Tennis Ball said.
"That is twue." Woody said.
"Let's just start investigating." Golfball said, taking a deep breathe.
Wow. I remember her and Flower bonding last night and then someone whisks her away.
I better discover the killer's truth or else it's too late.

  12/17/2022