Chapter 4b: Golfball's Motive

Rocky

I watched the video.

I see two farmers.
Both were Golfball's moms.
One was in overalls and wearing a farmers hat, while holding a rake and another was wearing a clean lab coat that's just been ironed.
"Congratulations on getting into Hopes Peak, sweetie. Everyone at the country club is all so proud of you. Make sure to kick butt." the overalls mother said.
Country club?
I guess that's how Golfball got into golf.
"Make sure you have a good time GB." The lab coat mother said. "And if you ever want to get that Tennis Ball, I may know some techniques."
I hope Tennis Ball is doing okay. When it was just me, him and her, Tennis Ball will tell me his secret crush on her. It must've been sad for him to see Golfball getting hit in the head with a golf club. These two parents must've meant a lot for her. Did Ice Cube see this? Is that what she meant when Golf Ball had a better reason on killing Flower?

You know, I think I should do something.

I head over to Stoner's room.

"Oh, hey Rocky. I hope you're feeling better. I'm really sorry about your friends' death." the goth said when I came to the room. "It's fine Stoner." I said. "I've learned to not move on but to not forget about her. And to hope for the best and escape this place. She must've wanted to do so to see her parents." Stoner just nodded. "Say, you're a high school level sculptor right? Do you have a box of stones? I just need the box." I ask. "I think. What for?" Stoner asks as he hands me an empty box. "I think I'm going to do something in Flower and Golfball's remembrance." I explained. "That's thoughtful." Stoner said. I leave to Flowers room.

Ever since she died, MonoAnnouncer left the door open to anyone.
I look for something to remember Flower by the most. I see a pink sweater similar to the one Flower used to wear. I place that in the box.
Then I went back to Golfball's room.
I think Golfball's special and most favorite calculator would be a good remembrance.
I place that in the box.
I just hope that there won't be any more murders.
I go get a sharpie from my room and write

REMEMBRANCE

Now where to put it?
I think I'll think about it in the morning.

1/6/2022