Prolouge d the other students

20 other students were in the middle of their conversations. 9 seconds later, they all turned around and looked at me, some observing me.

I'd say something but I forgot how to talk.
Luckily, I didn't have to.
"So I guess that's 23 of us." A kid with a white chef's hat, orange suit and white apron tied around his legs said.
Firey Char SHSL Ultimate Culinary Chef
Ive seen his snack bar before. He sold a bunch of soups that were so hot since he adds a lot of hot sauce in his cooking.
I've heard at his school, the day after he received his invitation to this Dream school of his, something happened. I don't really know what though.
"YAY! MORE PEOPLE!!!" I see a girl with green hair, blue jeans and a green T-shirt.
Leafy Lime SHSL Ultimate Ecologist
I've heard Leafy is a nice person and at her school's the gardening club and raking leaves and other stuff.
"Uh... yeah Leafy." A person with blue hair,blue dress and white ribbon said. Her accent was also familiar. It was a Yoyle accent.
Bubble Soaks SHSL Ultimate Salonist
I've seen her at the salon before, doing people's hair and stuff. I've heard that she gave the Headmaster a very good hair do that was so good, that she was rewarded with a spot here.
"But we still don't know why we were all woken up in the gym." Bubble said.
Weird. I woke up in a classroom.

I guess I'm back to being a background character.

"YOU! WHY ARE YOU LATE!?"
Judging how the one who's asking me is a girl with grey hair, a red dress and a white bun on her head, I guess not. Anyways, I just stare at the girl.
Pin Mark SHSL Ultimate Leader

She was the one who was friends with the President's family. Since this school was government funded,she got in. Also she was a pretty good leader and was very responsible in the Head's eyes.

"Hey! Can you not! I don't think it's his fault anyways!" I turn to see a girl with pink hair, pink sweater and black jeans.
Flower Petals SHSL Ultimate Fashionista
Her work was so beautiful that because of all her sweaters, she's earned $50,00. More than enough to enroll into this school.
"So just shut up and take a chill pill sell out." Flower said. "SAYS YOU!!!!" Pin yelled.

I decided to leave.

      11/27/2022