Chapter 4g Wake

Rocky

Today would be the last day.
One more day before our embarrassing secrets get revealed.
I'll have to admit, I'm a little nervous and scared but at least nobody's dead. I mean like, sure the first domino fell but at least another hasn't fallen yet.

I decided to just walk around the school, to try and get my mind off of things.

I come to the second floor to see Leafy talking to Firey.
"Hi Firey." Leafy said.
"Who are you?" Firey asks.

I think I'm not going to get involved in this.

I decided to go look around in the garden when I see
Coiny and Pin talking.
I decided to eavesdrop.
"So we need to have some Yoyle berries." Coiny said. "Let's get Teardrop!" Pin said.
"Why?" Coiny asked.
"Oh you'll see!" Pin then whispered something into Coiny's ears, that gave him a devilish smile.
Teardrop, who was just reading a book nearby was suddenly dragged to the garden with Coiny and Pin.
I listened to them discuss stuff about Yoyle stuff. Don't know what it is but I might as well listen so I know what it is if I ever try making it myself.
Teardrop looked at a bucket of Yoyle berries, but Coiny slapped her hand.
"Back off Teardrop. These are our berries!" he said.
"Yeah TD! Everyone knows you're just a useless person!" Pin said. Ouch. "Hey guys." Needle said.
TD smiled. Coiny pushed TD to the side. "Hey Needle!" Coiny said.
What does Coiny have against Teardrop?
"Oh uh hey Rocky." I turn around and saw Yo Yo Ball.
"Oh hey YYB, what's up?"
"Not much. Just chilling." he said.
"Cool."

After a while of walking around, I head back into my room, exhausted.

Well, if I get out of this school, I hope my 3rd grade teacher isn't too mad about the past

I close my eyes,

not knowing what was going on in my sleep.

"Hey. Get up!"

"Wake up!"

"Morning you!"

I open my eyes.
"good MORNING!!!!!!" MonoAnnouncer screamed right in my face. "WHAT THE HECK!?" I said.
"What. I thought it was funny." MonoAnnouncer said. "At least you weren't that Stratigizer! I blew a freaking train sound in his ears so loud he threw a bottle of ink at me before leaving! He's still in bed, so I suggest waking him up or else YOU'RE NEXT!!!!"
I roll my eyes and grab my DNB.
I walk over to where Pen was and knock on his door.
He didn't answer.
Forget it.
The train sound must've gotten to him.
I was about to head to the cafeteria when I see Spongy.
"Hello Rocky."
I wave at him.
"Wanna head to the second floor?" Spongy asked.
I shrug.
But when we got to the staircase, the next domino had fallen...

down the stairs...

"COINY!!!!!" I yelled.
"GUYS!"
Me and Spongy heard a voice and turned around.
"MonoAnnouncer said gave us a little heads up someone died."
I was quiet. Spongy took a deep breath and to me to move aside for Bubble to reveal Coiny, who had fallen down the stairs.
"OH MY YOYLE!!!!!!!" Bubble said, tears in her eyes.
We were all quiet for a second.

"We're three for three sports fans. A body has been discovered!"

Bubble was confused.

"Oh uh you were out when MonoAnnouncer played that for Flower's death. Basically when the first 3 people find a dead body first, MonoAnnouncer gives us time to investigate and look for clues on how the series of events came." Spongy explained. "Rocky, go get the others! Bubble, help me investigate." I nod. First person I went to was Pen.
I began ringing his doorbell so much that I rang enough to get a pillow thrown at my face.
"Rocky, I literally woke up to the sound of a train engine, you better have a good explanation for this!" Pen said. "Coiny died." I said.
Pen was silent.
"Where's Firey?"

students remaining: 20
dead: 3