Prolouge e. Introductions

As I make my way through, I come across a kid with dark yellow hair, an orange T-shirt, orange varsity jacket from my school's big rival and blue jeans.
"Hey kid."
Coiny Cent SHSL Ultimate Salesman
I heard he goes around and earns big bucks selling pancakes around his school. The most times I've seen him was in front of Firey's stand. Business rivalry you could say. Like Flower, Coiny bought his way in, since Firey's Name's Coiny. This right here is Needle."
I fallow Coiny's thumb as it pointed to a tall person with silver hair, a silver sweater and black jeans with holes.
Needle Poke SHSL Ultimate Seamstress
I think I've seen her tutorial videos on how she makes all these beautiful garments with her sewing stuff. In fact, the clothes she's wearing now were hand sewn by herself alone.
The headmaster had seen her videos and enrolled her into this school.
I noticed someone behind Needle.
She had blue hair, a blue varsity jacket, blue shorts, a tang, an eyepatch and a wooden sword.
Teardrop Wet Sad SHSL Ultimate Sailor
Teardrop was the team's swim coach at her school and won many medals in the Olympics.
So I guess that was how she got her scholarship.
I heard she wants to be a pirate and writes comics about her pirate adventures. Sweet.

WHAM!

I could take a hit, but I got snapped back to reality when Teardrop punched me.
I guess I should meet more people.

The next person I met had beige hair, a light brown sweater and blue jeans.
"Hey." he said to me. "I'm Woody Lumber , SHSL Ultimate Fear Preventer. I used to be scawed of evwythin, but then I hep people feel calm about themseves and I felt better." I nod, seeing how cool that was.

I wonder who else is there to meet.

11/28/22