Chapter 2d: Investigation 1

For Flame_Shadow564 and everyone else.
All the discoveries will be similar to the ones in the anime. Yes. I said anime.
And just like the game of Trigger Happy Havoc, there will be

plot twists
extinct evidence coming to play
and conflicts.

Rocky

If I was going to investigate, I decided to start with Pen and Eraser because I saw them last with Bubble.

I went up to Pen, who was with Eraser and turned on my DNB.

Hey Pen, can I ask you something?

"Uh sure thing Rocky." Pen said.

So did you ever go to the gym anytime at all?

"Nah man. I went straight to the front with Eraser, and when I left, I didn't go to the gym." Pen said.
"It's true." Eraser said. "I only came to the gym because I saw you heading there."

Truth Bullet: Pen's account.
Truth Bullet: Eraser's account.

I then made my way to Bubble.

Bubble, can I ask something?
"What is it?" she asked.

Did you place your sweater in the washing machine? because it still has the maroon paint from last night.

"Yeah! I remember putting it in the washing machine because I was feeling a bit tired. I didn't see anyone after that then." Bubble explained. "And now Match and Pencil won't even listen to me or believe me!"
I nod.

Okay so why did you head to the gym and not the cafeteria?

"I went to get my sweater but it wasn't there so I fallowed the maroon paint and it led me to the gym where I found Flower. I didn't see anyone there and I sort of fainted." Bubble said.

Did you see Pen and Eraser.

"No. Nobody was there." Bubble said.

Huh. MonoAnnouncer did say that Bubble, me and Eraser were the first 3 to discover the body.

Truth Bullet: Bubble's account
Truth Bullet: Dripping Paint

I'll go to the laundry room now Bubble, I don't think you're the killer but I would still like to go there.

"Oh okay then Rocky." Wow. Bubble seemed scared. I mean like, I would be scared too if I was the prime suspect.

I asked Yo Yo Ball if he wanted to come and we made our way to the laundry room to find no clothes there.
I decided to go see Needle, who was talking to Firey and Leafy.
"Hi guys." Needle said.

Hey Needle, you're a seamstress right? How many clothes did you make?

Needle looked at me. "Um a lot."
"Any sweaters?" Leafy asked.
"Some- but I didn't kill Flower!" Needle said.

Well did you leave any clothes in the laundry room?

"Um... no." Needle said.

Truth Bullet: Laundry Room

"You know, come to think of it, I haven't seen my sweater either. The one Flower made for me." Firey said. "I wonder why." "Hey, I lost my sweater too!" Leafy said. "R really?" Yo Yo Ball asked. "Yeah. I don't know what's happened to it." Firey said.

Truth Bullet: Missing Sweaters

"But all I know is that everyone was invited to go party in my dorm to calm down."

"Party?" Yo Yo Ball asked.
"Oh shoot! I forgot to invite you! My bad." Firey said.

Truth Bullet: Party

I decided to go see Golfball, to see how she was holding up. Yo yo Ball and Stoner came with me for support. Tennis Ball was there, comforting her.

Hey Golfball.

"Hey." she said quietly.
"You good?" Yo Yo Ball asked.
"I'm trying to be." Golfball answered. "Me and Flower grew a little closer. We could've been friends."

I'm sorry to hear.

"Same." Yo Yo Ball said.

We then move on to Blocky.
"Uh hey guys. Look. I'm not in the mood to talk now so... let's chat another time." he said.

Me and Yo Yo Ball then went into Flower's room with Woody to look for clues.
"Huh." Yo Yo Ball said.
"What?" Woody asked.

Yo yo Ball showed us some grey thread.

Truth Bullet: Piece of Thread

I feel like I've seen that kind of grey before but where...

"Hey guys, I think you should check this." Ice Cube handed me Flower's motivation CD. I remembered the one I got from the computer lab.

I place it in.

I see a green haired kid with a green Jacket and light green T-shirt. He was eating some fries with someone with red hair, a red dress and jewelry and a tall slim person with purple hair, a white sweater and black sweat pants, sucking on a purple lollipop.
The setting was a steakhouse.

"Hey babe, glad you got in!" the green kid said with delight.
"KICK SOME BUTT!" the red one said so excitedly.
"Yeah congrats!" the purple one said.
Then came static and just like what happened to my loved ones... something bad has happened to them. I just don't know what...

Just then...

"OKAY! YOU ALL SPENT SEVEN CRUEL HOURS OF ONLY LOOKING!!!! It's like watching paint dry! So make your way to the staircase and let the moment of truth begin!!!!

12/17/2022