"Open your eyes and look at me, Jeon."

Jungkook opens his eyes and lets them move slowly along her body. His brows knit together and his breaths quicken just from the view of her glorious body. "My hand isn't better than you, Lee," he admits sternly, but his voice was strained when he spoke. He rests his head onto the headrest of the couch, his adams apple bobbing with sweat building along his forehead. "I want you," he confessed, his fist speeding up just the slightest.

His efforts of taking control was over at this point.

He just wanted her now.

Y/N wanted to tease him more, make him beg harder for her, but she herself was growing more impatient by the second.

She pulled her panties down her legs, throwing them elsewhere before propping the heel of her foot onto the edge of the sofa, spreading her legs apart to give Jungkook a full view of her bare cunt, glistening and dripping several feet away from him.

Her hand delves between her legs, index finger trailing up and down her slit. "How bad, Jeon? How bad do you want me?"

"Don't make me fucking beg, Y/N," Jungkook grits in defeat, but he knew she wouldn't give him what he wanted until he talked.

His cock throbs against his hand, signaling that he was closer than ever but he couldn't bring himself to finish this way. He needed to cum inside her, but he needed her help for that.

He pulls his hand away, whimpering underneath his breath. "I... want you bad, Lee. Just come here and ride my dick already," Jungkook mumbles, his tone laced with frustration whilst eyeing her cunt with greed.

Seeing the defeat in Jungkook's eyes, satisfaction washed over her, knowing she succeeded. Y/N tore her hands away from her cunt, pushing herself up to stand and walk over to his distraught form; cock throbbing uncontrollably in front of her as she paid attention to his quiet whimpers, having never heard them come from him before, it amused her. "You sound so cute, Jungkook.." she laughs softly, using her knee to force his legs apart before setting herself down on his muscular thigh. "Ah, I really do love you, so much," she taunts, pulling her shirt off as she rocked her hips against him, gliding her drenched folds over his bare thigh.

The slightest shade of red overtakes his cheeks, but he chooses to keep quiet. She had a powerful look to her that made him submit way quicker than he thought.

He flexed his thigh just the slightest to drag out a moan from her, trying to win back any dominance.

Y/N's breath hitched in her throat when he flexed beneath her, causing an accidental moan to fall from her lips. "Stop.." she whines, throwing her palm over her mouth to silence all the lewd sounds she was emitting.

Jungkook's lips soon find her breasts, swiping his tongue along her nipple with his eyes still attached to her. "You're wasting time by teasing me," he says, clear aggravation in his voice. "Just fuck me or I'll do it myself."

Things were slowly moving south for her as she glared down at Jungkook, who was keeping himself busy. "I'll fuck you when I want to. It's nice seeing you all riled up and desperate."

"Is that so?" Jungkook leans back to watch her intently. His hands slowly move down to grip her ass, moving her faster along his thigh. He couldn't seem to focus properly with her cunt making a mess on his thigh, causing him to groan "I wanna see you all riled up and desperate, not the other way around" he smirks when he tenses his thigh again.

Oh, poor Y/N was definitely losing traction here. She grabs both his hands, tearing them away from her body and instead pulling them up above his head to rest against the couch. "Hands to yourself, Jeon. I think you're forgetting who's in charge here."