Endurance: G-300

Dexterity: I- 185

Magic: H- 206

As we arrived at the new house Hestia called everyone for a meeting

"Also, I want your opinions on this," Hesatia spoke to everyone in the living room "I want to keep this familia small so if preferable I want only this group,"

"May I ask why?" Mikoto asked confused.

"...Personal reasons,"

"Hestia doesn't want any girls getting close to Bell and she doesn't want any boys to fall in love with her and have Bell get the wrong idea,"

Lily added looking into the distance

"You son of a-"

"I agree, I want this place as small as possible," I said

"See!"

"I understand I guess, but how will we keep this place clean?" Lily asked

"Hire maids or something, I'm sure it'll work out," I added

Currently, Welf was in his workshop so he wasn't here.

"Actually...Since I don't have any debt I could just clean,"

Then there was a knock on the door. Hestia skipped over with a happy face and was treated by Hephaestus.

"THIS IS YOUR DEBT," She slammed the paper on Hestia's chest and slammed the door.

'Damn you, Hermes,' Was what Hestia's eyes said

"Looks like you can't clean, let's just do the maid idea," Lily said with an apathetic look

"S-Shut up! I can still do everything!"

"Why do you want to do it so badly?" Mikoto joined in again

"..."

"She wants to sniff Bell's-"

"SHUT UP LILY!" 

She yanked lily by the collar and dragged her outside.

'I hope she was not about to say what I think,'

"So Bell, want to go take a bath?"

"That's bold,"

Her face flushed "W-Wait not like that! Like just take a rest in the respective baths,"

"I know, I'm just messing with ya," I then walked off and went to the bath with Mikoto following me.

"So why do you want the familia to stay small,"

"Believe it or not I'm not too good with many people so having more people would just be a pain,"

"Oh, I see,"

Of course, that was total bullshit but in reality, I just don't want people close that I don't trust. Having Mikoto here is already a pain.

I got undressed and went into the bath after separating from Mikoto. Relaxing in the bath I gathered my thoughts for what I hoped to be my plan.

Firstly, what I need to do now is to at least get to level 5. From there I should be able to take on anyone from the Loki familia in a one-on-one, especially if the conditions are right for me to go all out. 

Secondly, was the deal with Hermes. I needed to have him controlled but he's an anomaly to me. Everything he has done hasn't been 'Bad' you could say. It felt more like he was setting up obstacles for me to overcome. 

'Is he good or bad?'

If I had to say I would say a grey area but if he keeps ruining my plans, regardless of if he's trying to help or not then he's gotta go.

Lastly, we have the Freya familia. The biggest pain in my neck. She hadn't made any major moves since the dance. However, that was a cute trick she tried to play by sending those kids over when I was talking with Ryu. 

3 kids all leaving the house just so happen to run into me that late at night? I mean sure there was the chance that it was a coincidence and in that case, so be it. It won't hurt me anyway but if it was a trap then that hopefully tricked Freya.

If she were to send some random children after me again when I'm hunting then she's in for a surprise.

Of course, not to say that I would want to, but if the kids are against me then I'll take them as a threat.

Just then I noticed the door opened and Welf walked in.

"Yo, Welf,"

"Hey, Bell,"

After washing himself off he hopped in as well. The bath was based in the east so it was huge. We each had our arms on the edges and were just thinking.

"...I know I already said it but thanks,"

"No problem,"

"So, what do you plan to do now?"

"Go dungeon hunting some more. Hopefully,"

"I'm gonna make you the best weapons and armor you'll ever see...Then, I'll be the best blacksmith in the world,"

I smiled a little "Good then," I got up "Keep that motivation and I'm sure you'll do it,"

I left the bath after drying off to see water droplets on the floor. It was coming from the direction of the girl's bath and went all the way past the hallway.

I didn't want to walk into the bath for obvious reasons so I followed the trail and saw a drenched Mikoto talking with someone at the front door with a worried face, and they took off.

'I really can't catch a break from things can I?'