Chapter 25•Ishya

Start from the beginning

Avyaan stared recklessly at Aira who was out of ideas to escape. But this is not the Aira I knew. Crooked and cunning. She might be preparing for something big. Avyaan sighed as if he was waiting to burn her, "I don't believe this, Aira. I need you to catch up with me tonight." I had the courage to kill her with my sword if the fact of Trithi's confinement was true, but it needed more courage to solve issues without weapons, his eyes told it all.

She headed to his mother innocently; Don't dare try that.

Pari clicked her tongue, "You might not be knowing... She had Trithi in the citadel dungeon."

Avyaan denied and she pursued her lips, "Not surprised, huh? So Ishya already told you."

I smiled and Avyaan turned, "Aarav! This is..."

"Your Ishi and her Pari," He grinned wide facing us, "Have heard from him. Your tale is gripping."

Some sense of belongingness shot down to my feet and through Avyaan's eyes I recognized that he had felt the same. 

I smiled while Pari had been lost, "Oh! The other heir. You are way too handsome than I do have sketched."

I knocked her as he nodded firmly, "Thank you. Avi, shall we move?"

He nodded moving ahead but then stopped for me, "Would you like to join? You needed to know him, right? Aarav, the other heir. My only one to dump all emotions." A blessed bond in deed.

I shook hands with him. He smiled, perfectly bringing some warm feeling to our hearts. Avyaan shrieked, "Can we move?"

***

We sat down and Pari fell on to my shoulders, whispering, "What are you up to?"

I shrugged as she raised her head, "No idea."

"So," Avyaan squeezed his own palm, "Who have the Chief wizards and Good witches voted for?"

Pari cleared her throat but Avyaan cut her off with understanding, "Aadarsh and Ritvik as well as Aakruthi and Ridhi."

"Your parents?" I looked at the other heir.

"A long story," He smiled in the perfect way, "Avi, all have voted for the two of us."

I chided, "You have brought us here, could you please explain what you are talking about?"

Avyaan stood up, "Each realm of the Triratna should represent a heir for the Draco saga. It happens in the central hall on the night of meteor shower. The dragon blessed of an element would take birth from the unique fire star."

"When will that be?" Pari moved aside as he sat beside me answering her, "A date is interpreted but the astronomers would confirm it within a very few days."

Aarav added, "Most probably it will be answered closely as the full moon night is arriving."

Pari erased it off, "Not interested in astronomy."

A quick laugh burst in me, "Well! Continue your discussion..."

"And now we ought to decide," Aarav informed with endearment dwelling in him and without another thought Avyaan denied, "That's the end of discussion. You are in."

He smacked Avyaan lightly, "What do you think you are doing? Sacrifice? Friendship? Brotherhood?"

"May be revenge," Avyaan smirked, "Dude, understand... I have Avan and you gotta get one too."

I slipped myself with Pari, "Carry on! Both of you have some talk to do, either convincing and taking on."

Akesh's voice travelled in, "I actually needed a help..." On seeing us he wiped his face, "Oh! Pari, can you join me?"

I stared at both of them and I smiled as she looked at me and the three of us walked out. Gautam added, "We have some work to do with Aakruthi in their study."

I dipped my head in a swift response and opted for the walk way to the guest chambers alone.

***

I was just going towards Trithi's chamber under the noon Sun when Aira clapped, "Oh young witch!"

I turned back in goose bumps and she looked cold. She came closer and her magic glowed colder than ice and sharper than the arctic wind, "Why do you wanna get in my way, home child?"

Frost were formed at her finger tips and I smiled, "Why do you wanna make a way for me, snow ball?"

"You are here to die, haven't they told you? You are their new pawn. What do you think you are doing?"

I felt a little heavy in my heart. "Whatever I will be doing will save the world and the home I know." There was no one who worried about my existence. In fact, I was their new pawn.

"In deed a unique soldier to fight with a life taking army. They are putting you forward to know what Tanvik can do when you annoy him. When you try to take away the magic absorbers under him. He rely on the magic collected, he reign with the magic collected."

I doubted if she was helping me out or taking over my mind, shudder crept over me.

"They are holding you to win the hearts of the commoners who believe we are their enemy. They hold you because they want to win Draco saga by defeating Tanvik. They don't hold you because you are divine magic."

Was I divine magic after all? I had never done anything magical.

She snapped and I froze and I shivered as if I was in ice. She walked closer, "Did you like that? Would you like to try it?"

I could not speak, not move but she went around me. "Didn't you find any essence of snow in you"?

No one was seeing her real colours. I was fighting alone in a place unknown to me. I was feeling numb in the cold, teeth chattering and myself unstable. I was trying all my ways to break the trick she had played on me. I needed a fire to survive, a spark of flame.

There I felt relieved, immediately warming and Aira stepped back sweating. A rise of heat unexpectedly yet fortunately. "How dare you try that death trick on her? That too when I am here."

I suddenly turned back while Aira was feeling dizzy on the increasing temperature.

Defending me, fighting against whom she was supposed to stay loyal to, Pari stepped in front of me playing an unknown music in her fingers and Aira was still suffocating as I relaxed myself. A blessed bond was this that we could strengthen from.

***

Highly inflammable, just saying. A powerful chapter from our sparkling fire ahead.