Preface

Surya Sunil Kumar, a.k.a 𝐒𝐒𝐊, here.

From the Author of:

•Being the Guardians

•The Day We Met

•Beyond the World

•Everyone has a tale to tell...

•To be continued...

•On the way...

•The Strange Street to the Wrinkled Memories

•Crack Of Dawn

•The Secret of Nagas Manuscript in the forest (Published in Sharjah International Book Fair.)

★★★

About the Author:

I know many of you doesn't know SSK. So here I thought of introducing myself to whom I am unknown. I, Surya Sunil Kumar, in short SSK, born on 13th of August; is an Indian in GCC. I began writing at grade 1 with the support of my family, and some of my friends and classmates, who are my readers too. I wrote more than 90 books, including short stories within this time, and I have safely kept it as it's my treasure. My small family includes me, myself, my dad - Sunil Kumar, my mom - Rahila Sunil Kumar, and I have an elder brother - Anand Parayil. I have published a small novel in the S.I.B.F and the book was titled '𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔑𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔰 𝔐𝔞𝔫𝔲𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱', I wrote that book when I was in grade 6th. My few interviews came over Malayalam Medias too. I have a lot of hobbies and moreover I love enjoying life. And don't ask me about my dreams, because I dream big and I have a lot of dreams, being humans our dreams won't end and so mine. Anyhow, you have come here, please give my book a try and feel free to suggest me anything positively on my writings and heartfelt thanks for all the support from all my readers that helps me to write, ardently. Without my readers, my book wouldn't be anything so keep voting, commenting; don't forget to follow Surya_SK and to share this book to your friends. Stay tuned for further updates. Please do post your valuable votes and thoughts, shower the love. Writing is my passion and I want to bring it out to everyone worldwide. So catch up for further continuation, and let me tell you it's a pretty long ride. And to all my friends out there, stay safe and stay blessed! Take care and keep enjoying! Hold on to #sskbooks and yes, I am not a perfect writer, just amateur, so forgive my mistakes.

∆ To those who have stopped to try this very book, which is a standalone novel, all I want to shower is my gratitude with heartfelt thanks; if you are looking for the next breathtaking and captivating medieval-fictional styled fantasy with the touch of few historical myths, mystery solving, adventure journey with plenty of entertainment, gripping romance, sparks of humor, supernatural events and blossoms of emotions in a venture; then enjoy reading this book by joining Ishya in the journey of over-shadowing the trials of life. Readers, buckle up!

~ Illustrations and design and all parts of SSK books are copyrighted. All the names, places, incidents, and all are the product of author's (my) imagination and is used fictitiously. No part of this book should be reproduced or transmitted without the prior permission of the author. © Surya Sunil Kumar.

§ My friends! Check out the coming chapters and after entering to the realm of Ishya, if you like it - vote⭐, post your suggestions and your guesses of what would happen further≥ comment💬, for statements you do relate or like > inline comment, tell about this book to your friends (share), Follow me and keep reading. Hold on for further catch up... Keep supporting!

A new chapter every Saturday.

***

To my parents and brother. To those warriors who believe in magic.

Welcome to where the miracles thrive!

Here is the way to escape into the magical realms. Leap in, dreamers!

Merry reading.

𝐒𝐒𝐊

★**********★