Chapter 6

Kavya dashed in, "Guys! We must get to the drawing room only after lunch. Nakit will give company to him." Ishya turned to Pari with eagerness and Pari responded, "Another worker just like all of us as well as a student."

Ishya enquired, "Student... From Home?"

Pari nodded and Ishya was delighted proving the universal theorem of bonds, meeting one of the person from the land that had always been a part of soul gives the happiness filled with coziness.

The group patted Mayuk and walked towards the dining room inside the main fort. The workers had served the lunch and the plates were facing the watering mouths. Karan walked in and sat at the farthest edge, at the beginning of the long refectory wooden table. The seats were comfortable as couches and they sat back, relaxed. Everyone rose the glass of water on the air and Ishya followed and then they attacked the dishes placed on the table. The nutritional and delicious food were completed soon over the extending silence and they got back to Mayuk as soon as they were done with the lunch.

Kavya, Kris and Kayla got back to looking up plans for the arriving program whilst Dain was helping Mayuk with his daily activities while Pari and Ishya sat down again. Pari asked, "Your parents?"

Ishya sighed, "They are just a fancy dream." She skipped a beat on feeling the pampering, love and care she had missed all her life.

Pari doubted, "Siblings?"

"Well it's a joke," she sighed, "No... I don't know."

Pari smiled, lifting up the mood, "Its better some things are not known so you spend your life exploring it. A journey for a lifetime."

"Your family?"

"Only if I knew that, I wouldn't have come here."

"Mm... You are here for?"

Suddenly Kavya came in, "Guys, we have the call from Karan."

Pari concluded, "Great! He wouldn't let us complete."

"When we get to know everything, we will have nothing to talk then," Kavya gave off a piece of advice as if she had experienced.

Pari cut through, "You must find one who would listen to your fables. Who would believe you had been a survivor?"

"A survivor?" Ishya's voice didn't outburst, was the keeper a survivor of the olden apocalypse like she, herself.

Kavya denied, "One day, the caves would open up and tell you the truth of it. That their magic do hit us."

Ishya spoke up, "What is it?"

Pari answered, "Never mind, consider her as a story erupting volcano which doesn't damage the locality. No worries!"

Ishya asked, "Isn't all the caves open?"

Pari nodded, "I guess yes with a half no, I mean no one knows it. If you are thinking of Kavya, she had just said that they would tell the truth."

"The truth of..." Ishya wanted her to fill the blank.

A silence was coated over the room as Mayuk revealed, "Truth of the magic they are exhibiting... Experimenting."

Dain came in, interrupting through the open door, "Guys! Seriously? Kavya! You came to call them and you are staying here?"

Kavya sheepishly smiled. The group left Mayuk on Dain's gesture only to join in the drawing room for the discussion and Karan wasn't yet there. The room could be a so called library as it was filled with books from the main library at the forest bordering the citadel.