Chapter 16

"Soul trick," Ishya had repeated while she looked up only to find the ever admiring son of the Triratna, Avyaan had his arms crossed. Pari came in defense as usual, "It was Mayuk who did it."

Aira found herself stable, "And it was performed for me."

"Aira's magic was tried this time, "Akesh added.

Avyaan released his hands and squared his shoulders as he released his eyes from Ishya's statuesque beauty, "You must be knowing that I am from the mountains and I see and foresee all bright and clear."

Ishya looked around and noticed Godfather coming up and Pari whispered, "Karan shouldn't be knowing this."

"It will never stay hidden," Ishya smiled, "One day all this has to happen."

Avyaan cleared his throat and she lowered her eyes as if she had done a crime. Indeed, it was considered to be a wrong-doing for no person from home should be doing magic.

He stepped closer, "Maybe we are searching for you, the gift of prophecy."

Ishya's pupils were dilated and Akesh asked, "Ishya, are you belonging to the tribes of citadel who live in the home?"

Ishya denied, "I... I don't even know if there exists such tribal groups."

"Hey kids! What are you all doing in here? Enter the court room, there are delegates," Karan's loud instruction came from afar. Akesh nodded as he, Mayuk and Aira left towards the courtroom following Karan while Avyaan had responded, "I need few minutes with them."

Karan doubted, "Have they displeased you?"

"I could've said so if she," Avyaan pointed his index finger at Ishya, "had not impressed me. I regret that when I would be going back tomorrow, Avan will have to carry one more."

Ishya felt it like a precious bangles and a hand cuff all at once for she had dreamt to visit the Triratna but she had never thought of indulging in the magic.

Pari slightly jerked, "Well! Avan can carry three. May be I have a chance too."

Ishya shook her head in disbelief till Karan asked, "What if we don't let you take Ishya?"

That seemed possessive. Pari whispered to the heir, "You can kidnap her easily."

Ishya rolled her eyes at Pari who got back and added, "Just saying pal! I will get myself kidnapped with you."

Ishya raised her eyebrows, "Don't make up imbecile ideas."

Pari dropped her smile.

They heard Avyaan, "I am not given a choice, so following or breaking rules won't matter for me."

Karan concluded and he shifted to the courtroom, "Go on then. Let's see what this young lady can do for you."

Avyaan stared back at Ishya, "So... Soul trick! Where do you really belong to?"

Pari came up again, "She doesn't know about the tribes and she is seeing the citadel for the first time. She has never seen the Triratna... Like me. So obviously she is from home."

Avyaan grinned, "She can be a survivor either."

"Is she?" Kavya's sound intervened out of nowhere for no one had seen her leaving the courtroom, "Is she from my land?"

Ishya widened her eyes at Kavya, "No! I don't even know your realm. You are a survivor? Genuinely I am from home. An ordinary girl from..."

Who said that only the ordinary lives in the Home? Home itself is a magical-scape, Luna's words echoed in her mind.