Chapter 64 Wanted

Rain was falling from the black void in the sky. Small pools of water covered the entire city like someone washing their lego city set using a watering can.

Within the rain, someone ran through the streets. It was a woman with blond hair, her mutant quirk made her face look like a cyan fox. Her height was something rarely seen for a human, standing somewhere between 260 to 300 cm tall. Compare that to your amusing height as a child, she's 4 or 5 times taller.

She ran through the rain and turned a corner, breathing heavily as her eyes glowed in the darkness like a wild animal.

Unfortunately, she ran straight into the group she was trying to avoid. It consists of 3 men, each having a support item and one having an umbrella.

"There she is!" One of the men called. "The Monster!"

They all raised their support weapons at the women, despite her protests. "N-No! Wait!" She was shot with a ball of water at high pressure, several more shots came her way. She covered her arms to protect her face. "Stop! I haven't done anything! I was just scared!"

She stumbled back down against a brick wall as another shot hit her.

"Stop." She begged. "Please."

Unfortunately, the men didn't see this as intended. "You're just trying to trick us so you can stab us in the back as soon as we turn around, aren't you?!"

"We can see right through you!"

"Hurry up and get the hell out of our town!" The man screamed, charging up another water blast.

"STOP!" The girl begged, the water fired out of the metal cannon.

Just then, a blur intercepted the water blast. Midoriya then lands, sliding across the ground. His hero costume seemed to be more worn and torn over the past few days. The men looked at him, gasping at the sudden action and movement.

"Everyone please calm down." Midoriya went in front of the girl, defending her from the men. "I understand that everyone's on edge about a villain attacking on a rainy night like this, but please look carefully."

'And please stop screaming.' He mentally added.

'NO!' You screamed inside his mind. 'I DON'T CARE! SHOW NO MERCY! LAUNCH THOSE IDIOTS TO THE MOON AND CRUSH THEIR SKULL! I'LL MAKE THEM PAY FOR THINKING SHE'S A MONSTER!!!'

Midoriya sighed and turned his attention back to the mens, standing in front of him. "This woman shows no hostile intent, she's just scared. Please, leave her to me."

.

.

.

The men lower their weapons. "Well, it's her fault for walking around like that at night!" One of the men excused. "Don't do something stupid!" And with that, they ran off to get out of the rain.