Y/N Facts

(Yeah yeah, I know. I've been gone again for 2 weeks. But hey at least I'm back right? I'm ready to post more often again...Hopefully... But for now here's some facts about Y/N!)

Fact #1: Y/N has multiple quirks, a few of these quirks merged together giving Y/N immortality. She has the appearance of an 11 year old child, when she is actually 15. 

Fact #2: Y/N is the first Nomu created by Ujiko. However unlike the Nomus (from the USJ and onwards, she isn't completely under control and has to use a device to obey commands.

Fact #3: Y/N's parents both died one night when AFO broke into their house. She didn't see the bodies but she did hear them scream. 

Fact #4: Even with many quirks, Y/N do have some weaknesses. One is water, should Y/N ever exceed the average limit of water in her body, she will melt into liquid and will remain that way until the water evaporates enough for her to reform.

Fact #5: She can disattach her head from her body...Not really useful...But it's a fact!

Fact #6: She can last without food or water. But it doesn't really feel pleasant. Imagine forever feeling hunger and thirst...

Fact #7: Ujiko had to cut open her face in order to reach her brain. Because of that she now can split open her face revealing her brain, skulls and eyes... (God I'm turning her into a horror character...)

Fact #8: When Y/N disappeared into AFO's custody, the police found both her parents dead. They noticed that her body wasn't found anywhere and a full blown investigation took place. Unfortunately the case was closed after 8 months and Y/N was declared dead by the police.

Fact #9: Y/N did eventually break free and went on a full out rampage in the factory. Destroying most of Ujiko's research and some other Nomu's before fighting AFO. Y/N lost the fight, however AFO decided to leave Y/N locked down in the underground for the rest of her days. This is why she uses the vents to access the outside.

Fact #10: The doors were eventually opened again when a bunch of teenagers wanted to do something "brave". Being in her new "home", Y/N didn't really appreciate strangers busting in. In the end, it resulted in the teenagers running straight out of the underground to their homes. Police investigated the underground the next day. Y/N thought it was the teens again and this time, one of the officers was sent to hospital because some "heavy loose ceilings" fell on his head. Finally, a couple of scavengers broke in. At this point Y/N finally snapped and bites their heads clean off. No one came looking for them.

Fact #11: Y/N's quirk possesses the ability to shapeshift into any shape and size she desires, this includes objects and living organisms. So you can imagine a time where she walked around on the streets as an alligator.

Fact #12: While in development of becoming a Nomu. She was made for the purpose of going up against All Might. Thus possessing strength matching up to the Nomu in the USJ.

Fact #13: Small fact. Because of Y/N's rampage in the underground, Ujiko lacked the supplies to create another Nomu for 5 years. In the end, he did manage to create a Nomu in which assisted both Shigaraki and Kurogiri in the USJ. (YUP it's that one!)

(Time to continue onto the main story! Sorry for leaving you all to wait for so long, but I'm excited to show you what happens next!)

(In case you forgotten, Y/N was shot by a permanent quirk erasing bullet.)