Chapter 48 The One Man Army

*BOOM!*

A huge explosion lit up the streets behind you as you walked away. Curious' did leave multiple around the area, but a chain reaction is enough to set them all off. You didn't know it, but you looked like a total badass walking away from an explosion like that.

The only reason why your attention is drawn to something else is because you saw a trail of red blood. Curious' had a strange scent on her, it smelled so familiar.

'Toga...'

You were currently following the trail, and it led you to a small tool shed. You opened the door and found Toga lying unconscious on the floor.

"Toga?!"

"Did someone say, Toga?!" You heard a voice call out from behind you. "No of course not you idiot."

Twice came up from behind you, his eyes under his mask widened when he saw Toga in the shed.

"Twice!" You yelled out. "It's Toga! Come on!"

"No way. It's true." Twice ran over. "She ran off somewhere alone and I was worried, totally calm." He clutched his head. "Damit! What happened!?"

"I don't know!" You responded. "She might have ran into one of the meta warriors here!"

Twice touched her hand. "I can't believe someone can feel this cold-CRAP! She's burning up! Shut it! How can I? There's blood everywhere! Is she breathing? Yes! No. Her face is a mess! Is it the enemy's blood?"

"No, it's hers! Get ahold of yourself Twice! We need to close the wound. Do you have anything to block it?"

He took out a pink napkin. "This should do. No it won't you idiot it's too small!" He proceeded to block the wound anyways. "Give it up. This girl's about to die."

"Don't say that!" You bonked him on the head. "Carry her, we need to get her somewhere safe until this chaos is all over." Twice has many personalities within himself, it's almost impossible to tell which is the real him.

As the two of you were about to leave, you felt an electric shock pulsed through your body. You fell down to the floor, twitching uncontrollably. You could only hear Twice's voice calling out your name before blacking out.

"Y/N!"

Twice turned around to see what seemed to be many of his clones. In a quick second, they ripped off his mask whilst pinning him down to the ground and dragged Toga and you away.

"Wait! It's bad that I'm not wrapped up. Please stop it!" But the other doubles didn't listen, and only continued to hold him down. He looks over at Toga, who was held in a position where they started to turn her neck. "No dammit, put her down! TOGA! I'm going to kill her! Why would I hurt a girl who wrapped me in her handkerchief?"