MHA Special (Part 5)

Ok, so my mind isn't working at the moment for the next chapter so here's part 5.

You honestly moved on with the whole cake in the fridge thing. Although you almost forgot about it until today.

Yup that's right. You're officially 16 now. Yay...

You say 'yay...' because nothing happened at breakfast. Your classmates were all then in their school uniforms finishing up breakfast before going to the main campus for school.

You check if the cake was still there when you went for the milk for cereal that morning, and yup, still there. Not a single finger laid on it.

Nothing happened at Lunch, the same blond guy came to annoy you all again. You actually considered ripping his jaw out when he turned his attention to you who was silently trying to stay out of it.

"I also heard that you're the only one who doesn't have a provision license!" Monoma pointed at you, who was sipping on your juice box. "What a dismay! Such an embarrassment to Class A! It only proves that Class B is better than you all! Now what would your parents think of that-"

*BAM!!*

You slammed your fist against the table so hard, it practically sounded like a gunshot in the cafeteria. This caused Monoma to jump back, as well as some of your friends. You shot a glare at him.

"For your information, I don't have a provisional license because I wasn't there when you guys took it. I'm going to take my exam during everyone's work studies. If you did not know this, then you're probably just too dumb to recognize your own intelligence being below average." You went back into eating your sushi on the table.

'She calmed down fast...' Everyone thought.

'B-Below average?!' Monoma thought to himself. "Below average?!"

"Oh yea, both of my parents are dead."

.

.

.

"Better rethink your life choices when you get back to your table." You took another sip.

'I'm glad I'm not her caretaker this week...' Midoriya thought to himself.

_____________

You nervously fiddled your fingers. After all the commotion for the past few days, you've completely forgotten about it. Ectoplasm stared at you, awaiting your answer.

"I..." You started. "Didn't do it?"

.