Chapter 74 Tales Of The Underground

I can't really leave you guys alone can I? While I like the other book, I really gotta give some of you readers some satisfaction on this book. Besides, no update equals a boring book...

Here's something that happened a while back!

2 years ago...

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" One of the teenagers asked, worryingly.

The boy laughed, "Of course! I mean, who else would be in a secret underground facility?"

"Why did I agree to this?"

"You didn't, you lost the bet." He turned towards his other 3 friends, "Go on, tell her."

"All you gotta do, is go into the place, and bring-"

"Back something interesting, got it." She gave a lazy thumbs up. "Remind me not to gamble in the future."

"You're an addict, Keiko. It's your fault."

"Shut up!"

When she gambled for her life, Keiko did not expect or even see the consequences of her actions. She and her 4 friends are standing in what could be an unknown research facility. The place was a mess, cracks on the walls, dusty halls, she didn't even want to know where the horrible smell was coming from.

She's equipped with a flashlight, and a knife for self defence. Although having a weapon did not make her feel any safer. She had no experience in defending herself from anything, mostly because she didn't feel the need to since nothing ever goes wrong.

Now, she wished she agreed on taking those karate lessons.

"You'll be fine." said Yamato, placing his hand on her shoulder. "If anything happens, scream and we'll come running!"

"Can we do this like, another time?"

"Nope! Too late for that!" Her friend lightly punches her arm. "Besides, you know what they always say, face your fears!"

"I hate you, Ema."

"Love you, Keiko!"

She groaned, before turning on her flashlight and walked down stairs. Her friends waved goodbye at the entrance as she disappeared nervously around the corner at the end. They stood there for a few moments in silence.

.

.

.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?"