Chapter 42 Something Illegal...again.

You stood above the streets on a building once again, looking at the school that you once slept in. The afternoon was cold, it was still winter, although spring is coming in a few weeks. There were about 3 months of UA left for your classmates, although you wonder how they would do without you. They should be fine though, they made it through the first few months before you.

UA wasn't easy to get into, you'll need a student ID in order for you to enter. Otherwise, it'll trigger the alarms and force the school into a lockdown.

All you have to do is get in, grab the equipment and get out as fast as possible. Judging by the time, it should be the final lesson of the day. You roughly have around 20 or so minutes left before the students start walking back to the dorms.

No time to waste, you put your goggles on, and ready yourself to do something you never thought you would do. You spread your wings and took off to the hill where UA was situated.

When you got near however, your goggles detected a giant dome, covering the entire school. This was the UA security system, and this is one of their first lines of defence. The dome detects anyone entering the school from above, and scans to see if they are an intruder or not.

The alarms will sound if you were to go within the dome, and there was no way past it. Meaning you'll have to go through it in order to reach your room.

"This is gonna go just fine." You sarcastically said.

You flew over the dome, wanting to get closer at the dorms before swooping in. You took a deep breath, questioned yourself why did you even breathe before letting yourself fall straight down.

You watched as your goggles displayed your view of the dome wall slowly getting closer before phasing right through you.

"Emergency. Emergency. This is not a drill." You hear Principle Nezu's voice as it rang out of the speakers. "A hypothetical villain has entered UA school grounds. Assistance from hero course Class 1-A requested. Report at the school dorms as soon as possible."

Just before you hit the ground, you pulled up and flew straight into your dorm window, shattering it into many pieces. You landed on the wall with your tentacles hanging onto it as you stuck to the wall.

"Oh no."

The computer was there, along with some of your stuff. But the equipment was gone.

"DAMNIT!" You yelled. Your classmates were probably changing into their hero costumes right now. "No no no no! Where is it?!" You checked the closet, the bathroom, under your bed. Nothing, not even a sign where it was. They must have cleared it after your act back underground.

Or maybe Aizawa hid it in his dorm.

It's your second bet. You flew out of the window and headed straight for the teacher's dorms. You bursted through the front door, causing it to fall off its hinges. Looking around, you noticed some drawings, crayons and papers on the wooden coffee table.