Chapter 19 Welcome Home!

Your time in the hospital lasted for quite some time, it took you a week and a half to make a full recovery. Apparently your quirk held your body together, if the quirk was shut down completely then you could die. When your body was shot by the bullet, it almost destroyed your quirk entirely. Luckily you ripped the bullet out of your arm before you could take a full dose.

Your organs also seemed to return after the bullet was shot, you were able to experience how it was to be a normal person for a while. That was...until a rather shocking event happened. Well not for you, for the doctors and nurses.

A few days before you were ready to leave, your quirk was starting to take form again. Thus getting rid of your organs since there's no need for them to keep you alive. The heart rate monitor suddenly went flat, and the nurse began panicking because your heart isn't pumping blood through your body. That was one chaotic evening...

Today is the day you finally leave the hospital. You changed into your school uniform, admiring the look for a second before you heard someone knock on the door.

"Y/N? May we come in?"

"Yup! Go ahead!"

The door rolled open, Shota Aizawa came in, still wearing those ragged clothes and the iconic grey scarf. "Ready to go?"

"Yup! All ready! You're quite slow though, I was waiting for you." Giving a cheeky smile at your 'Dazawa'. You noticed someone behind him, a little girl with light blue hair and a horn on her head. "Eri?"

She suddenly ran out to give you a big hug, jumping straight into your arms "You're ok!" She cried.

"Of course I'm ok! If you're ok then I'm ok too!" You broke up the hug. "How's your fever? Is it gone?" She nods.

"All right, let's go. Your classmates are waiting for you back at school." Aizawa leads the 2 of you out of the room and down the hall. You waved at the receptionist as you walked by, she happily returned you with a wave and a smile.

You looked at Eri, who was walking between you and Aizawa. She was looking down instead of focusing her head forward. "Hey Eri?" You held out your hand. "You can hold my hand if you want."

She hesitated for a moment before taking it, feeling your hand warm up in hers. The trio walked out of the doors, only to be met with Mirio with Aizawa's car.

"Hey! Y/N! Eri!" Mirio waved at you two. "Good to see you again! Come on!" He opens the backseat door. "Ladies first!"

Eri went in first, you followed after, not before quietly saying. "Such a gentleman." Catching Mirio completely off guard and into a laugh. (NOT A SHIP!)

The ride was quite pleasant. You remembered your first time in Aizawa's car, watching as the world flew by. Looking at Eri, she curiously pressed the small button and the same cup holder came up again. "Wow..." You watched as she explored everything around her, like a curious little monkey. It looks as if she had never been in a car before. A part of you felt sorry for what she had to go through back at the Shie Hassakai. You only stayed there for a week or so, how long was she there for?