Chapter 21 Anger and Questions

'Jiro...and...'

"Mineta." Aizawa announced.

'ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??!!!'

Homeroom class wasn't like others today. The first thing to happen was Aizawa announcing the students looking after you this week. You try to remind yourself why you had caretakers in the first place.

Jiro was a girl with ear jacks and purple hair. You had nothing against her, she's really nice. Plus she can play music! Recently she was teaching you how to play the piano, simple songs to more complex ones.

Mineta on the other hand...

"Why?" You asked, immediately denying the fact that he has to be your caretaker.

"It's because I said so." Aizawa replied as he was getting into his yellow sleeping bag. He does that every homeroom when there's nothing else to do. "Heroes have to go up against a few certain individuals who may or may not have a different view against heroes. If all goes well, you should be able to deal with this situation with no problems." And with that, he fell asleep.

.

.

.

"I totally disagree with this agreement and refuse to partake in it."

Fortunately Jiro was more than willing to allow you to stick with her for most of the day, much to your relief.

The teachers let the classes take the day off in order to prepare for the festival, this means organising, gathering equipment, setting up the area. Your class was doing a concert in the gym. You found out Midoriya was doing a dance, and Jiro...

"You're going to sing?!!" You asked enthusiastically.

"Uh yes, I am going to sing." She replied, with her face blushing embarrassingly.

"That's amazing! I can't wait to hear it!"

You noticed your classmates were amazing in what they did. Mina was teaching most of your classmates how to dance, Jiro was assisting the music team in performing. Surprisingly, you did not expect Bakugo to be on the drums ("DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST THAT, BRAT?!!). And there was the effects team, which does special effects for the performance to your understanding.

So...What should you do?

You were learning how to play the piano, but Momo is already on it. Dancing isn't really something you know how to do, even after Mina's advice. And you know nothing about special effects much to your own annoyance.

You sat down in a corner of the gym, watching everyone else prepare for the concert. You felt left out, not being able to do anything to help everyone enjoy the festival.