Chapter 59 Chaos Ensures!

So...I kinda lost the writing motivation at the moment. So I need time to get back in the groove.

PS: IMSOSORRYITTOOKSOLONGTOUPLOADTHISONECHAPTER

Machia was slowly breaking free from the binds, Best Jenist did his best to hold him back, but the giant was getting stronger by the second.

But one didn't take long to notice black human-like figures coming their way. 4 of them are going in for an attack at Jenist.

"Best Jenist!" Midoriya cried out. "Watch out!"

Jenist noticed the Nomus, however, didn't move. He had to concentrate on keeping the giant down. He was left helpless. The Nomus got closer and closer, the closest one extended its hand to grab the hero.

But then, a man with blond hair phased out of the ground, landing an attack straight at Nomu.

"Power!" Mirio then punches the rest of the other Nomu out of the way. His speed was phenomenal, you wouldn't be able to see anything except for a small blur of his red cape. "Alright! Let's hear it again! POWER!!!" He yelled again, pulling off one final blow on all the Nomus all together.

"Lemillion?!" Deku said, surprised. "Right when we needed you. But how did you know?"

"The pros at the villa gave us a heads up, so I rushed over using Permeation. The Nighteye Agency was also scouting a villain hideout nearby." He looked over at Gigantomachia as he phased into the ground. "Dang, he's a big one, huh?"

'It's been half a year since I was in the field.' He thought. 'And yet, it's as if nothing has changed.'

_____________

UA: Teacher's Dorms

1 Day ago...

"Bubble Girl reached out to me with the intel personally." Mirio explained. Everyone listened as Eri went around passing cookies. "She says tomorrow, there's gonna be an operation that'll wipe out villains on a national scale. And I want to do whatever I can."

Mirio sighed. "These past two months, Eri has done extensive training with her power. Using small amounts of Energy on lizards and bugs. I've been by her side the whole time, I've seen the results." He bowed down. "Sorry Eri! I know I'm sorta kinda using you but, will you try using Rewind on me? So that I can help them?"

Eri understood what Mirio wanted to try. She looked at Aizawa. "Can I?"

"Sure, go ahead."

As soon as the request was approved, the little girl rushed over to Mirio and grabbed his cheeks.

"Don't apologise." She said, "But, if you see Y/N, can you tell her I said this?"