MHA Special (Part 4)

Birthday is in 2 days...

'Just great.' You thought. 'Another year of being immortal for absolutely the stupidest reason ever.

Just to be clear, you did not like your birthday anymore. Absolutely hate it. Every birthday just reminds you, you're not getting older at all. You were still 11, even though your real age is 15.

So what should you do instead? Read through the Nomu files?

You've already gone through that today, for about 6 hours. You haven't gotten any lunch yet.

*Rumble*

"Lunch it is."

You hopped out of your chair and made your way to your door. Opening it, walked out of your room, and closed the door.

It was around 2 or 3 pm now. The sun was beginning to set, giving the sky a yellowish colour. You lost track of time again, it's beginning to happen quite often now. You know it's a Sunday since there wasn't any school, it was also around January or February, and you probably arrived around September or October.

You'll figure that out another time, for now, you just wanted to get something to eat.

You made your way into the elevator and went to the bottom floor. For some reason, you've got a gusty feeling of something's wrong. You can see strange movements on the bottom floor, you can't really understand what it was though. It's multiple things, moving around.

Upon exiting the elevator, you were greeted with loud noises and...

A pillow smacked into your face.

You looked around the common room, there was a wall of pillows and blankets with the whole class having a major free for all. Mirio, and Hado were also there along with Amajiki, who was just sitting in the corner, trying his best to avoid the chaos.

Bakugo was chasing Midoriya (no surprises there), Mineta was being ganged up against the girls, and Eri and Aizawa were in their own fort as well, throwing pillows and smacking at whoever got too close.

It was at this moment when everyone stopped what they were doing after hearing the elevator *ding* after you exited and all turned their heads towards you.

.

.

.

You stepped backwards into the elevator and raised your hand towards the button.

"Y/N! Wait!" Midoriya rushes towards the elevator and stops it from closing. "You wanna join us?"

"If it wasn't teenagers acting like kids then yes." You began pushing the button rapidly.