597.Dote On Her

Tzuyu was frightened by the way his expression suddenly turned scary. “Why are you being so fierce!”

Lisa tried to mediate between them. “My brother has been in a bad mood for the past few years. Don’t mind him.”

Tzuyu recalled that he had been imprisoned for three years and her heart ached for him. “I won’t be offended by this.”

Lisa then gave Sehun a stern look. “I’m warning you, if you show Tzuyu an attitude without a good reason, I won’t talk to you anymore!”

“Hey… that’s too much.” Tzuyu rushed to tug on her friend. She did not come to ruin their sibling relationship. “The two of you have been separated for three years. You should take care of each other.”

Sehun took in his sister’s gaze for several seconds and understood that she was being serious. He immediately gave in. “Lisa, don’t ignore me.”

Since young, he had doted on her the most and always gave into her. The thing he feared most was making her unhappy.

Lisa’s heart instantly softened. “As long as you promise not to be fierce to Tzuyu.”

Sehun shot a frustrated glare at Tzuyu and then fell silent.

He did not wish to tell his third sister that this woman had bad intentions and was trying to seduce him.

Lisa saw that he did not protest and took it as a silent agreement.

“About Mom… Does Jungkook have any evidence?” No matter how much Sehun hated Jungkook, he had to admit that Jungkook had the highest chance of locating Lee Lilan.

Lisa shook her head. “Lee Liyin refuses to say anything. He said he’ll try his best to find out about her as soon as possible.”

A hint of worry flashed past Sehun’s eyes. He said seriously, “Mom will definitely be alright.”

His adopted mother had always treated them equally. Ever since they were young, he always had all the things that Lisa had. At times, they even gave him things that they did not give Lisa.

To him, his adopted parents, Marco Bruschweiler and Lee Lilan, were his birth parents.

“En.” Lisa nodded her head seriously. However, she could not help but have a bad feeling about the whole matter.

Sehun asked her about several details. For example, aside from the DNA test, how did she learn that his adopted mother had a stillbirth that year? And that she adopted Eunha right after?

Lisa had obtained the medical records from the incident. She had also visited their old neighbours from back then.

After considering the things their parents previously said to them, she eventually figured out the truth.

In the evening, Sehun, Lisa and Tzuyu had dinner together.

Lisa then left as she had things to do. Sehun did not wish to be alone with Tzuyu at home. He also borrowed an excuse to leave.

The moment he left, Tzuyu felt that there was no point in staying in the empty Lee villa and could only leave.

Sehun drove his BMW SUV to follow behind the extravagant Bugatti Veyron.

Lisa was seated in the car ahead of him. Her chauffeur was Jungkook’s employee, Soobin.

He did not wish to follow Lisa. However, he had a lot of words he wished to say to her alone.

He was also worried that she would return to the Yu Ting Villa…

He did not want to see her with Jungkook any longer. However, he did not know how to begin talking about this.

Thus, he could only quietly follow her.

He saw that the car was not headed in the direction of the Yu Ting Villa. It seemed like his third sister truly had other matters to settle.

Sehun could not help but feel ashamed for thinking that she was headed to the Yu Ting Villa.

Lisa’s car stopped outside the prison facility.

He was too familiar with this place. He had once been locked up here for three years.

This place was like a shadow that he could not erase.

Lisa alighted from the car and stood, as though waiting for something.