581.His Own Home

Jungkook pursed his lips and smiled mockingly.

He had met countless shameless people, but not someone as lowly as these people were.

“CEO Jeon, did you come to see me?” Eunha had a surgical mask on as she rushed out of the Lee family’s villa in agitation.

She wanted to throw herself into Jungkook’s arms but noticed that six bodyguards had alighted from the SUV next to him. Their expressions were especially stern and their aura was intimidating. She did not dare to come closer.

She could only pause ten steps away from Jungkook in hesitation.

She glared at Lisa in hatred. Her harsh gaze was filled with murderous intent. “You must have done something to my face. Why else would I be disfigured?”

Her gaze then became gentle as she turned to Jungkook. She teared up. “CEO Jeon, Lalisa caused me to become disfigured. You have to help me find justice. You have to!”

If he was willing to take pity on her, even the slightest bit of attention that fell from the gap between his fingers would be sufficient for her to live in wealth and glory for the rest of her life.

Before Jungkook could respond, Lisa lifted her brows. “Why should he find justice for you?”

A hint of humiliation flashed past Eunha’s face.

‘Lee Lilan’ rushed up instead. “A woman’s appearance is akin to her life. Eunha is Jungkook’s relative and she has suffered a serious grievance. It’s natural that he should help her.”

“What a good ‘relative’! But since you guys believe I was the person who did this…” Lisa was expressionless. “Do you think that my fiancé would interfere in this matter?”

“CEO Jeon, you are the Jeon family’s successor.” Shuhai’s heart ached heavily for Eunha’s face. “If the person who actually harmed Eunha is Lisa, you have to be fair and place justice before family.”

“Hahaha…” Their words caused Jungkook to laugh. However, his voice did not contain any warmth whatsoever.

Forget disfigurement, even if his Lisa had killed someone, he would only accept the matter and protect her.

Shuhai and the others felt the scalp prickling uncomfortably. However, they couldn’t fully understand Jungkook’s intentions.

‘Lilan’ gathered her courage and made an inviting gesture with her hand. “My good son-in-law, don’t just stand there. Come in and have a seat!”

Lisa paid no attention to her as she stepped into the Lee family’s villa..

This was the home which her father, Marco Bruschweiler, had bought for herself. She could enter it as she pleased.

Jungkook did not even offer ‘Lilan’ a look of disdain. He followed Lisa into the Lee home’s living room.

Shuhai, ‘Lilan’ and Eunha followed them in.

There were a lot of fruits left on the table. Several of them were half-eaten.

Shuhai rushed to explain. “CEO Jeon, we ate something besides deep fried food, but according to our contract, it’s been a few days since the promised three months have concluded. It’s no longer a problem for us to eat this.”

“That’s right.” Lilan chimed in. “My son-in-law, you’ve really tortured your mother-in-law’s taste buds badly over the past few months.”

Lisa glanced around and scanned the villa’s living room thoroughly.

She sighed internally. Eunha’s family of three had truly taken advantage of them for more than seven years.

A bodyguard placed a luxurious, hand-sewn cushion on the couch. Jungkook took his seat like an emperor. His aura was intimidating.

Although he was seated and the Lee family’s people were standing, they could nonetheless feel his powerful aura.

‘Lilan’ knew that Jungkook was only biased towards the cheap whore. She rushed to speak up. “Lisa, you’re such a child. Why aren’t you attending to CEO Jeon?”

“This is my home, as well as Jungkook’s home.” Lisa’s expression was indifferent. “He doesn’t need me to attend to him in his own home.”