491.Compensation

Bam finally began to follow Lisa.

Lisa headed to the kitchen and personally prepared a large portion of rice and meat for it.

Initially, Bam refused to eat. However, after receiving Jungkook’s permission, it lowered it’s head and began munching on the food with great enthusiasm.

Lisa saw that his fur appeared twice as thick as that of normal dogs. “You say, you’re a proper dog. But why is it that when you eat, you appear just like a pig?”

Bam appeared to understand her. It lifted its head and narrowed its eyes in warning.

Lisa immediately recalled the time when it had bitten her. Her scalp tingled in fear as she rushed to hide behind Jungkook. “Don’t tell me that this dog of yours can really understand human words?”

“It’s considered to be a talented dog. It’s intelligence is comparable to that of a ten years old child.”

She glanced at him. “Even your dog is talented. You must have chosen it carefully, didn’t you?”

“No.” He responded expressionlessly. “Once, when I was in the outskirts of the capital, I noticed a young puppy guarding it’s mother’s carcass. It had been caught in a hunter’s trap. I saw that the puppy appeared pitiful so I brought it with me. However, it quickly escaped my hold and returned to it’s mother’s side. After I helped it to bury it’s mother’s body, it became obedient.”

Lisa was moved by his words. She turned to look at Bam. “I didn’t know that. It seems like this is a very loyal dog.”

“It’s very fierce. I’ve consulted professionals. It’s a mixed breed with both wolf and dog genes.” Jungkook frowned. “It has half the instincts of a wolf. When I’m not around, don’t approach it on your own. It might be dangerous for you.”

“Why don’t you let it roam freely around the yard? Give it the same treatment it used to have.” She did not wish for Bam to live uncomfortably.

“We’ll talk about it when it’s more familiar with you.” Jungkook saw that Bam was almost done eating. He then waved his hand.

Bam immediately swallowed and turned to leave the villa.

“Eh? Why did you make it leave?” Lisa stretched her neck in it’s direction.

Jungkook lifted her into his arms once more. He stepped into the villa’s elevator and pressed for the third floor. “We’ve wasted too much time on the dog. All your remaining time belongs to me!”

“…” She had no way of arguing with this.

She leaned into his arms and took in his cold expression. She could feel his strength from the way he held her. The thought of what was to follow caused her heart to tremble.

He lowered his head slightly and nibbled on her ears. “You’re the one who said you’ll ‘compensate’ me with ‘interest’ for a week.”

“I… can I go back on my words?” She smiled awkwardly with a wink.

“What do you think?” A hint of ruthlessness flashed past his eyes.

If she dared to say ‘yes’, he would show her the consequences!

“Hehe, I won’t do that, I won’t do that.” She rushed to shake her head in fear.

She did not have the backbone to argue with him. This was because her commander was far too fierce.

After they arrived on the third floor, Jungkook carried her into the bedroom and used a damp towel to wipe away the medicine on her face.

She harrumphed coldly. “Why are you wiping my medicine away? Do you find me ugly?”

He patted her shoulder lightly. “What are you talking about? Previously at the hotel, weren’t you the one who wanted to wash it away?”

In fact, after the medicine was removed, her face appeared especially gorgeous. His desire for her instantly grew stronger.

“Ah, alright, then.” She wanted to delay further, but the next thing she knew, Jungkook had pressed her down on the bed.

Her body was still aching yet he didn’t leave her with anything to speak. He kissed her firmly.