499.Preparing to Attack {3}

Bambam could only wait for her downstairs.

Lisa entered room 201. She placed her belongings on her bed and ordered two sets of takeaway to be delivered to her room.

Eunha followed her in. Her gaze lingered on Lisa's bag for a moment before she smiled. “You ordered two portions of takeaway. Is one meant for me?”

“No. The other portion is for Bambam.”

Eunha’s beautiful features fully conveyed her displeasure. “Third Sister, no matter what, I am still your elder sister. How could you order food for an insignificant bodyguard but not for me?”

“To me, he is much more important than you.” Lisa was expressionless.

“Miss Lee, I’m so moved. I didn’t expect you to value me over your sister.” Bambam’s voice could be heard from outside the balcony. Lisa opened the window and poked her head out to see that he had climbed up a tree. He stood on one of the thicker branches and was positioned right outside her dormitory room. His gaze was fixed in their direction seriously.

Lisa lifted her brows. “What are you up to?”

“I can’t see what’s happening to you downstairs, but I can do so if I climb up the tree.” Bambam grinned cheekily. “Boss has commanded me to remain by your side and to protect you. This subordinate cannot go against his orders.”

Eunha was stifled with anger. This bodyguard was so darn clingy. How was she supposed to carry out her plans!

Lisa did not mind his actions. “It’s fine if you wish to climb up the tree, but the problem is that, at that height, you can not only look into my dorm room but into several neighbouring ones. If it happens that someone is changing their clothes, and they mistake you for a pervert…”

Before she could finish, a sharp cry could be heard from the next-next-door dorm room. “Ah, it’s a pervert!”

Following which, several raw eggs were thrown in Bambam’s direction. Bambam did not have enough time to avoid them and the eggs landed right on target.

Lisa rubbed her aching forehead.

Most girls kept small portable electric pots in their dorm rooms. This way, it was convenient for them to prepare a simple meal of noodles and eggs when they needed. It wasn’t surprising that Bambam was attacked with eggs.

Eunha sniggered. It seemed like even the heavens were on her side.

Several female students charged downstairs angrily to confront Bambam. One of them held their waist and said, “The pervert on the tree that dared to peek at me when I was changing clothes, come down right now!”

Bambam was covered in egg yolk and broken shells. He helplessly jumped off the tree to apologise., “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to. I was only trying to protect Lee Lalisa…”

“Who are you?” The student questioned.

“I’m the last-minute bodyguard that CEO Jeon Jungkook arranged for Lee Lalisa.”

“It turns out that you’re CEO Jeon's subordinate. You are quite handsome.” The female student waved her hand. “Forget it, I’ll forgive you for peeking at me.”

“I didn’t peek…” He was really only looking at Lisa.

“You’re still trying to argue your way out of this!”

“Alright, I apologise.” Bambam lowered his head.

“Handsome, why don’t you add me on WeChat?” The female student took in his somewhat handsome features and shot him a flirtatious look.

Bambam was a young man. Considering that a beautiful university student was taking the initiative to hit on him, he naturally would not reject her. Coincidentally, he was lacking a girlfriend.

The two of them then exchanged contact details.

Lisa tapped on her phone’s camera application and began recording. She then quietly hid her phone into the large bouquet of roses that Jungkook had gifted her a while ago. Although most of the flowers had dried up, it still kept her phone perfectly hidden.

She stepped onto the balcony and shouted at Bambam. “Don’t climb the tree again. Your clothes are covered in raw eggs. Go and change into a new set of clothes.”

“I’ll wait for the next bodyguard to replace my shift first,” Bambam responded.

Eunha saw that Lisa was facing away from her. She immediately took this opportunity and reached for Lisa’s bag.