550.Protect Tzuyu

It wasn’t suitable to continue with her earlier words right now.

Some matters were more appropriate when addressed with evidence. If she insisted on pursuing this matter without any proof, she would instead appear especially petty.

“We are but strangers. There’s no need to be happy to meet me. Will you hand the phone back to Tzuyu?” Lisa responded politely.

Tzuyu’s voice could quickly be heard. “Lisa, it’s me. I’ve snatched the phone back.”

Lisa spoke seriously. “Alright, Tzuyu. I’m going to tell you something very important right now. Before the semester ends, you’re not allowed to be intimate with him. Otherwise, we won’t be friends anymore!”

Clearly, Tzuyu was currently at Sungjae’s place.

The possibility of such matters when a man and a woman were alone at home was undeniable.

From what she recalled, Tzuyu had taken a few days off from school when it was approaching their final examination. This was likely for the sake of having an abortion.

In other words, it was likely that Tzuyu would soon be taken advantage of by this Yook one.

“Miss Lee, don’t you think you’re interfering too much?” Sungjae, who was listening by the side, grew unhappy.

Lisa paid no attention to the bastard’s resistance. She continued. “I, Lee Lalisa, will never go back on our words. Tzuyu, if you still care about our friendship, listen to me.”

“I know you’re saying this for my own good. I’ll listen to you, my dear.” Tzuyu had suffered from Sungjae’s relentless soft tactics for the past few days. He was constantly trying to…

She was in the midst of searching for the right reason to refuse him.

Lisa's words gave her a very suitable excuse. She warned Sungjae, who was by the side. “You heard her. Stop clinging onto me in the future. If I lose Lisa, my only friend, I’ll definitely break up with you!”

“Alright, alright. Tzu, don’t be angry. Shall we head out for lunch?” Sungjae gave in and made a suggestion.

Tzuyu chatted briefly with Lisa before ending the call.

Lisa knew that a wolf in sheep’s clothing like Sungjae would never give up this easily.

Otherwise, would Tzuyu be forced into having an abortion in their previous lives?

Lisa deliberated over this and immediately sent a message to Jackson:

[Send someone to secretly protect my friend, Tzuyu. If her boyfriend, Sungjae, attempts to initiate intimacy with her, come up with ways to stop them. Additionally, the Yook family clearly wants Sungjae to pursue a career in politics. Given that he graduated with outstanding results from Jing Hua University, why didn’t he do so? Investigate this. Also, dig out all the news related to his past relationships.]

Jackson responded immediately: [Understood.]

Lisa narrowed her eyes. Regardless of how attractive he was, he was still a bastard. How could it be possible that he didn’t have any unsightly history?

The only possibility was that the powerful elder in the Ma family was suppressing the news.

When she obtained the right evidence, she wouldn’t have to speak poorly of Sungjae in front of Tzuyu. She would directly chase him away from Tzuyu’s side!

Lisa returned to the Yu Ting Villa and shared a sweet dinner with Jungkook.

They then shared a passionate night in the main bedroom. After their intimacy, Jungkook embraced her lovingly. His cold, heavy gaze was filled with love for her. “Lisa, you must have been sent directly from heaven into my arms.”

Lisa leaned into his arms and responded sweetly. “I should be the one saying those words.”

A rare hint of a smile appeared on Jungkook’s face. He watched her lovingly. “You’re really sneaking further into my heart every single day.”

Ding!

Lisa had received a new message.

She picked up her phone to check it.

It was a message from Tzuyu: [My dear, did you send someone to watch Sungjae and I?]