"Just come with me." Ms.Tee said Karen just followed her going upstairs into where her room is in Dorinda's house and so, she helped Karen up the steps and walked upstairs into the room just cracking the door a little bit open to give them some privacy.

Now here they were sitting beside each other and Karen was nervously waiting for Ms.Tee to talk.

"Karen." Ms.Tee told her placing a soft and comforting hand over hers.

"Listen." She started to say and Karen was in fact listening intently like she was a small child in trouble.

"What's going on with you and this Greg situation?!" Ms.Tee said getting right to it not wasting anymore time and Karen just scrunched up her eyebrows at her. "I-I never told you about Greg." Karen said shaking her head not liking where this was going. "I mean I never told you anything about a man named, Greg." Karen specifically said. "I know that but that's why I'm asking you because your family is worried about you." Ms.Tee said to her in a motherly tone softening up a tad bit.

"Nothing is going on with me and Greg nothing at all especially since my family wrongly made him leave." Karen said not liking this conversation at all and she was about to defend Greg to the death of her.

"Baby is Greg, Nikki's father?!" Ms.Tee asked her only knowing a little bit of detail about Nikki.

"Look I don't know what they told you or what you might've heard but I just know that they all lied to you." Karen told her getting up from the bed already trying to leave. But Ms.Tee had turned her around to stop her from leaving closing the door all the way because she wasn't about to do Karen like how her family does her which is coddles her a bit.

"Karen listen to me." Ms.Tee said. "How old were you when he first raped you?!" Ms.Tee told her looking Karen dead in eyes and Karen tried snatching away from her but Ms.Tee held her firm.

"HE DIDN'T I LIED OKAY?!" Karen yelled at her and Ms.Tee knew that Karen was lying for Greg again. "KAREN!" Ms.Tee hollered at her knowing that she had to talk too her like she was on the streets. "LIE ONE MORE TIME!" Ms.Tee hollered at her and Karen was just bitin' her tongue.

"Look whatever that man told you he lied." Ms.Tee firmly told her.

"HE DIDN'T!" Karen yelled at her again. "LITTLE GIRL!" Ms.Tee hollered at her.

"GREG WAS THE ONLY PERSON THAT EVER LOVED ME!" Karen hollered at her.

"KARENNN THAT WASN'T LOVE!" Ms.Tee yelled at her again.

"DAMN IT KAREN YOU HAVE A MAN, A REAL MAN THAT LOVES YOU DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE FIRST OUT ON THE STREETS THAT YOU WERE AFRAID OF BIG J!" Ms.Tee yelled at her and downstairs everybody could hear, Ms.Tee yelling at Karen.

"WHO DOESN'T REMEMBER?!" Karen yelled at her right back. "HE USED TO BEAT MY ASS BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID OF HIM!" Karen told her. "YOU REMEMBER THAT FIRST TIME YOU SAW ME AGAIN  HE GAVE ME A BLACK EYE JUST BECAUSE I FLINCHED CAUSE HE HAD A HIT A GIRL NEXT TO ME!" Karen yelled at her. "Yeah I remember that but you did you think that he was a good guy too?!" Ms.Tee asked her trying to get her to apply that same logic to Greg.

"BUT GREG NEVER BEAT ME THOUGH. HE NEVER HURT ME LIKE MY FATHER OR BIG J DID HE WAS DIFFERENT!" Karen hollered at her stressing out over this whole entire situation and Ms.Tee just groaned. "I don't even know why you're bringing this up?!" Karen said not understanding.

"Because you can't function right that man got you messed up from head to toe!" Ms.Tee hollered at her.

"YOU'RE DEFENDING A MAN THAT RAPED YOU WHEN YOU WERE A BABY!" Ms.Tee hollered at her.