Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Heart beat part 2

Comincia dall'inizio

He became dizzy and before he could even say a word he heard someone scream: YOONGI-HYUNG!

And with that the darkness was taking over, leaving him fallin towards the cold hard ground. If Jungkook, thankfully the strongest and fasted, was close by caught him just in time.

"I knew we should have let him rest." Jimin was cursing soft.
"How could we let this happen?" Namjoon says. "How could I let this happen."
"I shouldn't have let him dance all the steps over and over again." Hoseok says.
"Guys right now it is important to do what the doctor told us. Nobody is going to blame themselves, it is not your fault. Things like this can happen. It is scary but we are going to get used to it." Seokjin says the others just nods as Jungkook lays down his brother with a towel under his head.

"We wait for 5 minutes, if he is not coming around we need to move." Jimin says as the others agree.

5 minutes go by and Yoongi is not even moving a bit, his chest is still going up and down faster than usually.
"Carry him we need to go." Jin says looking at Namjoon as he and Namjoon are helping Yoongi up, but his whole weight, even though he is small and light feels like carrying a rock around.

"I want to come." Jungkook says soft looking at his unconscious brother.
"No, it will be too many. Namjoon and I will go while you guys go back home." Seokjin says as the others nod but not really wanting to listen but they know they have to.

The carride towards the hospital is short, they carry him inside and immediately nurses are coming running towards them and taking the unconscious boy out of his brothers hands.

After what feels like hour the boys hear a scream, without a doubt they know that is their Yoongi. They stand up walking towards the noise but they are being hold back by nurses and saying that they should wait.

Again another screams escape Yoongi mouth, he really doesn't want to scream but his fear is getting the best of him.

When he opened his eyes not even 5 minutes ago he was looking at the nurses and doctor around him. They were talking but he couldn't hear them clearly.

Just on that moment he saw a huge needle going towards his heart, the fear that something was being pushed in with a NEEDLE scared the hell out of him. So he did the only thing he could think off and that was screaming.

He started to get a feeling back in his body and now he started to move so the nurse couldn't put the needle in. but other nurses were holding him down and he wasn't strong enough to fight back so he screamed again.

Than he could feel the needle touch his skin, he could feel the liquid going inside of his heart and it gave him a burning and painful feeling as yet again he screamed but this time in pain.

That was it for the boys outside of the room, Yoongi never yells.

So they start running towards Yoongi room as others were coming out they entered, Yoongi was laying there on the bed eyes filled with tears from the burning feeling.
"What happened?" Namjoon asks breaking the silence.
"It all ok now." Seokjin says stroking Yoongi sweaty hair. "How are you feeling?"

How was he feeling? He was scared, the injection was painful, he didn't know what happened and he is scared to be here. Maybe he needs more injection, he never liked them before but after this one he just hates them, he is scared. He still sees the big needle in front of him, but he will not tell his brothers that are looking at him with big questionable eyes waiting for him to say something.
"I felt better." He says, letting his hands make the tears disappear from his faces.

"Did they do something to you?" Namjoon asks, still in shock from the screams.
"I was just scared, I didn't know were I was when I woke up." Yoongi says.
"Ah you poor thing. You are going to be ok!" Seokjin says sitting on the side of the hospital bed smiling at the boy.
"I just wanna go home." Yoongi says, as he tries to sit up straight. But Namjoon is pushing him back to lay down on the bed again.
"You are not going anywhere you have to stay here for at least one night." Seokjin says, on that moment the door to his room opens and the others brothers walk in the room.
"YOONGI!" the three makneas scream as they run towards the older laying in the big bed.
Again Yoongi want to sit up, but again he is pushed back by the others.

"You need rest mister." Namjoon says, he was the one pushing him back to rest again.
"I will, I can sit up you know." Yoongi says as he is stubborn. But the boys are way to protective over him and also way to stern so they are not going to gie up.

"Stay there!" Jungkook says with a big smile on his face that he got the 'scold' older.

The others smile as a nurses comes into the room.
"I am sorry to disturb you but I am going to take some samples and I need to give you a injection." The man says as he looks at Yoongi. Yoongi's eyes grow big in fear, no not again he keeps thinking.

I have to be strong... for the others... I can't be weak in front of them...

Jin, of course as the oldest, is seeing the fear in his brothers eyes and walks slowly up to him but Yoongi really want to hide it for the others and Jin also sees that.

The man is coming closer and Yoongi really tries to act tough, he mans up at sits as still as possible as the needles go in his arm. Taking the blood is not a problem so that makes Yoongi a little bit more relaxed for the injection.

So the needle is getting closer and closer, Yoongi is now looking at Seokjin who is smiling soft at him. but as soon as the needle goes in his arm he screams. It hurt like hell, it feels like someone is stabbing him in the arm the boys look in shock as they see the pain in their brother eyes.

"I am sorry." The man says removing the needle from his arm and closing it off with some tape.
"I know the injections are painful once because they really need to go directly in the bloodflow to reach the heart."

With that the man leaves the room.

"I am done. I am leaving!" Yoongi says as he sits up, this time he is faster than anyone and he stands up. But his legs feel like jello and he feels himself swing as Jimin and Hoseok catch the boy and help him back in bed.
"That is why you need rest!" Hoseok says looking at the man in front of him, as he lays down on the boy so he can't go anywhere.

"I also can get that at home." Yoongi says, still trying to act like he is all ok and tough in front of the brother. But his whole body is hurting from the injections.

"You are going to stay here, Taehyung is staying with you tonight and makes sure that you are not going anywhere." Seokjin says, Taehyung looks up with big eyes.
"Why me?" Taehyung asks, it is not that he doesn't want to stay with Yoongi but he doesn't want to stay in the hospital, it gives him the creeps.

"Because I say so, now let go it is late already. We will be back by tomorrow."

With that the others leave leaving the two behind in the room...

Days go by as Yoongi is finally getting discharged and he can go home, he still needs rest for a week were he needs to lay down as much as possible and that is something the boys can do.

He is not going to move a muscle if he doesn't need to, the boys will make sure of that!

Though his condiction is never going to leave him again, he is going to live with it. With the help of his brothers and of course their protection, screaming and yelling that he needs to take rest. Sitting on top of him so he can't get up. He is going to live a happy life with his family that will always be by his side.

He couldn't be more happier.