when you attend their fansign (you as their girlfriend)

^soogyu is so cute bye i can't

Soobin:

Y/N giggled as she got in line for the fan sign session with TXT, glancing at her boyfriend sitting at the long table and talking to the fan in front of him. He was wearing a cute rabbit hat and Y/N wanted to rush up and hug him right then and there but she kept her head down, not wanting to blow her cover. She had been keeping her presence at the fan sign a secret as she wanted to surprise Soobin, who had been busy nowadays with the group's comeback schedule. It was Y/N's turn next and she got ready the letter she wrote for Soobin and the album she specially bought for the fan sign despite having a signed album from the group gifted by them earlier on. Soobin was still busy signing the album from the previous MOA and had his head down, not noticing that Y/N was in front of him until he lifted his head. "Surprise!" Y/N whispered, and Soobin's eyes widened as he took her letter and album before signing it with a flourish, not forgetting to add a heart behind it. Y/N pretended to be a normal fan and requested Soobin to wear the hedgehog hairband she brought and had fun having an idol-fan conversation with him, although she already knew all the answers to the questions she asked. Soobin was thrilled to see Y/N there and when the time with her ended, he held her hand a little longer deliberately, making her cheeks turn pink by this small action of his.

Yeonjun:

Y/N had put extra thought into her outfit and makeup that day but at the same time looked effortlessly stylish in a pretty floral print dress with puffed sleeves and had worn a necklace with an infinity symbol Yeonjun had gifted to her on her birthday. While she waited in the queue, she couldn't help but smile lovingly at her boyfriend who was wearing a fluffy fox headband on his dark hair. He really was the cutest. She had dropped hints she would be participating in the fan sign event earlier that week and was amused that her boyfriend didn't get the hint as he was just complaining the night before that he wished he could see her during the fan sign. As she inched closer to the table, he took up his bottle of water, began to quench his thirst, and unintentionally looked up in her direction. Their eyes met for a moment before his eyes widened and he almost choked on his water. Y/N had to hold back a snort as she kept her head down, hiding a laugh behind her hand. When she made her way in front of him, his eyes brightened significantly as she produced an album from her bag for him to sign. Y/N was trying to look like a normal fan but her boyfriend looked way too excited to be interacting with a fan and she had to whisper to him to have a normal facial expression though she rather enjoyed his loving gaze. When she took back her album, she noticed he had written an adorable note for her at the back, thanking her for giving him the energy he needed for the rest of the fan sign.

Beomgyu:

Y/N couldn't wait to see her boyfriend's reaction as she hugged her album tightly in her arms, thinking of what questions she could ask Beomgyu during the fan sign. She had hinted she was going to attend the fan sign but he thought she was kidding and was surprised when he saw her in the queue, giving him a tiny wave. He secretly thought she was adorable but he wasn't going to tell her that and couldn't keep her eyes off her for a good part of the time she was in the queue, silently admiring her from afar. When it was Y/N's turn, she passed him her album to sign and had a cheeky smile on her face. "I saw you staring at me for a good 10 minutes just now, I never knew the great Beomgyu stared at people other than himself." She joked, thoroughly enjoying seeing Beomgyu try to deny all the claims made. In the end, she didn't even have to think very hard to have an idol-fan conversation with her boyfriend as they talked about various fandom inside jokes and laughed a lot in that short amount of time. Needless to say, both were amused by the conversation and they were sure they would continue the conversation when Beomgyu got home.

Taehyun:

Y/N held her album and a gift meant for her boyfriend tightly as she waited patiently for her turn. The gift was something she had been preparing for quite some time, picking and choosing the best gift for Taehyun. A professional camera was put into a squirrel print box and had a small note on the top that Y/N had written for Taehyun as a form of encouragement. Y/N knew how tiring the idol life was and seeing Taehyun go back home late every night looking exhausted from schedules made her feel of no help sometimes, so she hoped the note could give him the strength he needed. The camera was bought because Taehyun loved photography and the pair often travelled to places with beautiful scenery to take pictures for keepsakes. Y/N felt that it would be nice to get her boyfriend something useful instead of headbands or soft toys, although those were cute gifts too. Taehyun had been focused on the fans in front of Y/N and didn't notice her until she was in front of him. "What are you doing here?" Taehyun asked in surprise, taking the album from Y/N to sign it and the gift box. "Mm, just because I wanted to see you?" Y/N said, giving an adorable smile. "You can open the gift now if you want," She added, seeing how Taehyun was eyeing the gift ever since she passed it to him. Taehyun lifted the cover of the box and his eyes widened even further when he saw the camera. "A professional camera?" He asked Y/N in disbelief. "All yours," Y/N replied, chuckling at his reaction. "I would hug you if I could right now," Taehyun whispered, making Y/N blush.

Huening Kai:

Y/N hugged the ACT:LOVESICK tote bag containing her album and a giant plushie for Kai, smiling at the thought of her boyfriend's reaction to the gift. He loved plushies a lot, having at least three on the bed when he went to sleep. Y/N had been shopping for gift ideas when she saw a huge penguin plushie sitting on the shelf of a store and immediately thought of Kai's plushie collection, going through the list in her head if he had something similar already. To her relief, he didn't have that exact design yet, though it was a little similar to a smaller penguin plushie, it looked so cute that even Y/N couldn't resist and bought it. She had kept the secret of her attending TXT's fan sign from her boyfriend although there were several times she wanted to ruin the surprise when he talked about how he wished she could attend their fan signs at least once. Y/N and Lea, Kai's sister, who had also been lucky enough to attend the fan sign, waited in line, whispering excitedly to each other the whole time until it was Y/N's turn. "Special delivery for Mr Huening Kai," Y/N said, before placing the huge plushie on the table. Kai just gaped at Y/N, then the plushie, then Y/N again. "How- what-" Was all he managed to get out before his huge smile did all the talking. "I can't believe you're actually here," He murmured and spotted Lea next in line. "You came here with my sister?" He asked, and Lea gave a small wave. "You have no idea how difficult it was to keep this a secret without blurting it out," Y/N said, pretending to wipe her sweat. "Do you like the present?" She asked, gesturing to the plushie. "Of course, it's so cute, but you're cuter," Kai said, hugging the plushie while Y/N tried to hide her shy smile.