Chapter 39: Day Off

Start from the beginning

"Hi, Andrew. How was your jog with Gia?" Abby asked him.

"It was good, i had a fun time getting some early morning exercise." Andrew told her.

"I remember when you were little and we used to do some power walking on some saturday mornings the summer, i'd wake you up and you'd get up and we'd do some walking together."

"Yes, i remember that too. Mom, what do you want to do today since we're gonna hang out?"

"Maybe we can have some lunch at Applebee's and then do some more walking, and tomorrow, we're back on the prowl for rehearsing and don't be surprised if we deal with those crazy moms like we have been dealing with them before."

"Good idea." Andrew agreed as he and Abby left the hotel to spend the day together.

On a boat called the M.S. Dixie II, Nia, Kalani and Asia were on the boat with Holly, Kira and Kristie and they were just enjoying the sights

"I can see everything from here!" Kalani exclaimed.

"Those mountains are really great." Nia added as she took a picture with her phone.

"Lake tahoe is amazing." Asia added.

"Well you know we were here before you two joined." Nia told Asia and Kalani.

"I remember Maddie was telling me that." Kalani stated while the three moms were talking.

"I've got a question, Kristie." Kira said.

"Ask away." Kristie responded.

"How did you meet Andrew?"

"Well, Me and Asia were a part of season 1 of Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition and we saw Andrew just sitting on the stage deep in thought, then he saw us and shook our hands, he was very friendly and talkative and when we joined the team, he's helped us out." Kristie explained.

"When i first brought Nia to the Abby Lee Dance Company, Andrew was the first one to greet us and from that day on, we've considered him as family and the other girls consider him and Abby as family too." Holly said.

"In the second season of Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition, Andrew and Abby surprised all of the dancers and their moms, we were all stunned to see them in person and he got along with us, and when Kalani was eliminated, Andrew used his callback card and that's what brought us back, but there was one mom that didn't like him and that was Cindy Newborg, who is the mother of Gianna Newborg." Kira told them.

"Why didn't Cindy like him?" Holly wondered.

"One time, he was rehearsing with Gianna Newborg and she was messing up and he went into his tough mode, then Cindy barges in and starts to yell at him and then it turned into a shouting match between them and it almost got so bad, Abby had to come in and intervene."