Epilouge

Miles P.O.V

Two months later,

Around 7:09 A.M

A small wail sounded on the baby monitor, signaling the end of sleep. I lifted my head and blinked open my eyes, suppressing a yawn I sat up, only to find that Joseph was ahead of me and now seeing what Winter wanted, which seemed to be attention.

She was a greedy girl when it came to attention, Meanwhile her brother Adrian was a little angel and rarely whined or fussed or wailed unless he needed to.

I got up and -shaking my head in mock disappointment at how easily Joseph gave into Winters demand for attention- and gently picked up Adrian, who mewled softly and nuzzled into my neck, enjoying the warmth I gave off most likely.

Our life had been rearranged the first few days after the twins birth, but everything had settled down now, and I wouldn't change a thing.

I set down on a rocking chair nearby and nuzzled Adrian, who mewled again and snuggled farther into the fur on my neck.

"And you say I'm bad for giving Winter alot of attention" Joseph joked, walking over to me, still carrying Winter 

"Yeah, but she demands it, unlike my sweet baby boy Adrian who only activates his siren cry when he needs to" I said, smiling at Joseph.

I briefly sat up, and -when Joseph sat in the rocking chair- gently grabbed Winter and sat in Joseph's lap.

"Guess I'm trapped now huh?" Joseph asked jokingly, pulling me a little closer to him.

"Yep, Both as Alpha of Green River Pack and as Mate of Miles and father of Winter and Adrian" I said, curling against me, Winter and Adrian tucked against my chest.

"Yeah, but its a good kind of trapped" Joseph said, I nodded and smiled.

If I hadn't come to Green River and met Joseph I probably would still be running around in the woods, naked, alone and still a horny little shit.

I was grateful that I had come to this town in particular when I could've traveled to any other. And I also was grateful to the Green River Pack for accepting me as one of their own. But I was most grateful to the Sun Goddess for giving me such a wonderful mate.

_________________________________________________________________

Ah, lovely little family ain't it? Don't worry, we will see them again, however that's in the other books. Thank you for sticking with me this far!

🍵

Hope you enjoyed and see you Honey Kittens in the next book.

Please remember to vote if you feel up to it!

Comment if you feel comfortable speaking out!

Criticize me if you see a glaring issue that isn't addressed!
___________________________________________________________________