Chapter 28 (Extra)

Jenny P.O.V

Around 11:02 A.M

There she was, the one tiger I never wished to see again. My sister Jade stood on front of me, with her El Stupido husband Hans beside her.

"What the fuck do you want?" I growled out, baring my teeth to prove the point that I didn't want to see them.

"To see our sons of course!" Jade exclaimed, yeah right, she probably just wanted to use them for tools now that they were happy with their mates.

"You mean the sons you rejected? you mean the sons you were going to let die? You mean the son you nearly killed and the other son you were planning to abandon?" I asked, grinding out each word, putting emphasis on what she had done to her children. I saw Miles behind me out of the corner of my eye and I turned to look out him.

The fine young tiger I had long since beyond started to consider my own son was standing nervously by Joseph, hand over his stomach, which was round with his and Joseph's Pcubs, my biological grand-nephew and grand-niece -Grandson and Granddaughter in my eyes-.

Jade followed my eyes and snarled.

"Wolves, it won't be a problem though" She whispered under her breath, but I caught the words.

I raised one hand-paw, ready to do something I should've done a long time ago, but Marques came over and gently grabbed my arm, when I looked at him he had his ears pinned back, clearly upset that this vile she-tiger and vile tom were here.

"Aunty Jade, I don't think we want to get the front door dirty do we?" He asked, and I got his meaning. Don't hurt Jade or Hans where people could see, however where people couldn't was free game.

"Get out-!" I started to say, but Jade decided to be a idiot and come in the house -Hans following- and close the door, which meant I could hurt her without much repercussion.

"I don't think I will, last I checked I'm the older twin and thus don't have to listen to a word you say, and you have to listen to what I sa-!" I cut off Jades slimy, gut-twisting words by slashing her cheek with a loud roar, drawing blood. Jade touched her cheek and stared at me, like she was shocked I'd actually hurt her narcissist fur.

I growled loudly when she opened her mouth, not intending to let her speak, she got my point rather quickly and shut the fuck up.

"Who is she?" Joseph asked, ears pinned back

"A vile creature" I answered, my growl threatening to build up to a snarl.

Reese -A adorable little wolf pup I absolutely loved spending time with- came up to him and tapped a fanny pack which he always seemed to have around his waist -I had never seen him without it-. Joseph smiled at her and opened the pack, he pulled out what looked to be a bag of trail mix and Reese took it happily before going to snuggle against Kelsey in a way that hid her.

Joseph's understanding of his pack and reason for wearing a fanny pack 24/7

-It was filled with emergency stuff, and I guessed he restocked it with favorite snacks of the people he was with, and made sure to have a emergency chocolate bar in a cooled bag so he could save his and several others life's when chocolate was needed-

was the reason I truly approved of him for Miles -Not that I wouldn't have otherwise, I won't ever try to separate mates unless its a toxic relationship or one is feral-.

Jade was glaring at me now, probably pissed I had slashed her cheek, and angry I wasn't allowing her to speak.

"I will tolerate you and your dumb fuck of A husband here for a week, after that I chase you out, or kill you" I snarled, lashing my tail to prove my point.

"Fine then" Jade snarled, getting to her paws and glared at me, I glared right back.

Hans then proceeded to be the worlds biggest idiot and touch my ass sexually, worst part is Jade saw and didn't seem to mind. I whipped around and clawed his hand-paw badly, he yelped and backed away, shaking.

"Don't you dare touch my fucking ass" I snarled in a low voice, trying not to lunge for his throat right then and there.

I snarled at them one last time and left, heading upstairs, toward my room -I had been given one-, planning to sleep most of the day away unless I was needed.

Around 11:02 P.M

It was dark out now and I was on the balcony, watching the trees. As I stood there my mind started to wander, about why I didn't have a mate, or kids.

I was infertile, and my goddess given mate had left me for that, which had happened a month before I had found Jade trying to kill her own children.

I had still been raw about being unable to have kids and having my mate leave for about it so the opportunity to save and raise Jades sons like they were my own was to tempting.

So I did, and I gave them a damn better life then my sister could've.

I didn't really feel sad about never having biological kids, the pain of it had long since passed, and besides, Miles and Marques had filled that void in my heart.

My mate leaving me would always be a small pain in my chest, but I enjoyed being single, and my mate had seemed awful, so I was kinda glad my infertility had saved me from possible having alot of my freedom taken from me.

Having Jade so close was unnerving, but it was only for a week and I'm sure I can manage that.

I calmly walked back inside, planning to snooze once more, what don't give me that look! We felines can snooze for most of the day if we so choose.

I fell asleep thinking about how lovely it will be to finally meet my Grand-Nephew -Grandson- and Grand-niece -Granddaughter-.

__________________________________________________________________

Little backstory on Awesome Aunt Jenny, also her thoughts and feeling on her sister and brother-in-law. Would you have guessed she is infertile?

🍵

Hope you enjoyed and see you Honey Kittens in the next chapter.

Please remember to vote if you feel up to it!

Comment if you feel comfortable speaking out!

Criticize me if you see a glaring issue that isn't addressed!
____________________________________________________________________