Chapter 16: Adventurers' Guild registration

Start from the beginning

[Then please write your name and other information here. The guild practices its heavily strict privacy security regarding the sharing of information so everything about you shall be protected by the guild no matter what] (Lorna)

[Is that so...] I sighed as I accepted the form.

-Name
-Race
-Age
-Citizenship
-Occupation

These were mainly the needed parts that needs filling up.

-Date of Birth
-Place of Birth

These however were optional. But I remembered what miss Eclaire said back at the guard shack. "Just put Karson Village, and don't ask why". Those words were still fresh in my mind as I wrote it as my Place of Birth, as for my birthday it is the 20th day of the 9th month as my age is 20.

[I see, Karson Village huh....] (Lorna) She picked my bio data and then inspected it.

Still, I am pretty appalled by how orderly it was despite the noise. Moreover, the noise itself comes from the bar next door and not from the guild lobby. With that in mind, I moved my gaze back to the receptionist currently inspecting the info I gave to the guild.

[Well, nothing is wrong with the information...as for occupation, what do you have as your main occupation] (Lorna)

What was I again?

[Wha?! A new young one!] (??) With beer mugs at hand, a few men decided to bother me as their way of entertaining themselves. 

[Woah?! Kid you have arms unsuited for the job] (??) A dwarven adventurer with a huge gun as a weapon nudges his huge arms at me. 

And the occassional shoulder/back slap too is getting annoying.

[Gahahahahaha!!!!!! You will get your ass kicked if you rush at things!] (??)

[Don't bother you bastards!] (Rynia)

[[[[[Gyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!]]]]]

Well...like I said, the trouble itself is getting solved by itself without me interfering.

[Say, how about we spar after this?] (Rynia) Her malicious grin, as far as I am concerned, was the most threatening gesture I have received from another person.

================================================================================

However, I always wonder, just how am I a magnet for troubles?

[Come on! You can do better than that can't you!?] (Rynia)

[Haaaa!!!!] Shit shit shit, why do I have to go through this shit again?

In the training field at the guild, Rynia decided to train me to use a sword. Why? 

Well, I put in a job as a "Gunslinger" just like those that use guns, however, I was told to train my arms first. What's the point!? 

[Dodge this!] (Rynia) 

[Woah!!!!! I am only using a short sword! Why would you use that thing against me!? Shouldn't I use a gun instead!?] 

[Haaaa??? If you have more questions, just hold on for your dear life!] (Rynia) Her naginata deadly reflected the glimmer of the sun.

?!!!!!!!! Crap!

I could only dodge it nimbly in a nick of time, but for some reason, it feels like every time she swings her weapon, the surrounding seems to slow down in my perspective. 

It feels like she's going to swipe at my feet, so I jumped to my back about a meter at best. 

[Huh? You seem to be more capable than I thought you would be] (Rynia)