Jin woo had repeated existence over and over trying to get the best outcome but it always remained the same. His home would be in ruins, everything he had come to love would be killed in front of him. His father ether died from the stress of the rulers power or be mutilated by the inhabitants of chaos. His coma induced mother, his sister and lover Cha dying to the plots of the Monarchs. 

He was tired

Unbelievably so,

Jin woo's hand which was too fast for sound or light to reach, cut through Antares throat. His head was severed from his shoulder, flying off due to the speed of which it was severed. It didn't get far as it was grabbed by the shadow encased hand of Jin woo which held it firmly by the hair.

The eyes that once glowed, a bright golden colour carrying a bottomless Abbys of power and authority now glowed dim. Jin woo took, quite steps to a nearby throne which had once belonged to the dragon king. 

Erecting a shadow spear from the earth, Jin woo placed the severed head of Antares on the spear while taking a seat on the throne. His back fell back on the back support of the throne, his mind wandering off to everything that had taken place over the years. He knew there was nothing he could have done, but it didn't make the guilt and sorrow much easier.

He hated it.

Why did he and his planet have to suffer.

All because of a war, that began with a self-centred god who wanted nothing more than to amuse himself.

His sclera turned jet black, while the glimmer of purple in his eyes beamend like uncontrolled lasers matching his agitation. His intent was released upon the surroundings as a tsunami of shadows spread over the ruined planet. Everything shook uncontrollably, and had anything been left alive to face this barbaric intent a flood of black would have been the last thing it could have seen before being drowned in it.

After the sudden outburst, Jin woo placed the rings on his madness not allowing it to take over. His mind returned back to the present as he remembered what he had to do.

"Arise"

The absolute authority, carried out by the king of the dead rekindled the soul of the deceased. Screams of joy and pain, hollowly rang out through the earth as jet black aura reanimated the souls of every monster within the Monarchs army. Some of them were kilometres away but they all got down onto one knee all facing the same direction. 

In front of Jin woo eight figures manifested. 

They were unique in a multitude of ways. They had retained their appearance except for their eyes that glowed a vibrant magenta. 

They were all very familiar 

 Legia, Monarch of beginning, king of titans. He stood at an outstanding height with sickly purple skin and a heavy beard.

Baran, Monarch of white flames, king of demons. An eleven foot demon with four sets of horns protruding from his head. Wearing and obsidian coloured armour with golden plating around the joints, his hair was a brilliant white flame that fluttered with the wind instead of settling.

Quresha, Monarch of plague, queen of insects. A beautiful young woman, with pale creamy skin and silky black hair. Her chest was bumpy and she was dressed in black and green robes.

Yogmunt, Monarch of Transfiguration, king of demonic spectres. A disfigured man with with grey hair, and purple armour that had a red hilt running through the middle. He didn't have legs and simply levitated on the ground.

Frost, Monarch of Ice, king of snow folk. A man with bright blue skin and long hair that matched his name sake shined in a bright white colour. He was dressed in obsidian robes that somewhat revealed his chest.