"Youhhh!" Jackson shouted feeling embarrassed by the insult thrown at him.

"What you hah you shithead? JK will never come here just to deal with your shits. Just untie us and see!" Jimin screamed back feeling anger seeping through his veins.

"Get that boy here!" Jackson ordered

Two of his minions goes towards Jimin and untied him while bringing him towards Jackson by holding him by the either side of his arms as he was thrashing around, trying to get released from there grip.

"You sure have got a big mouth shorty." Jackson said while slapping Jimin hard on his cheeks.

"UNTIE ME ONCE AND PAY FOR YOUR FUCKING CONSEQUENCES YOU MOTHERFUCKING COWARD!" Yoongi said this with rage and trust me he looks like he will even kill a freaking dinosaur with that murderous glare he was throwing to Jackson right now.(I don't know what bullshit I m writing right now so cope with my 14 year ass. Bye)

"Ohh..... seems like he is your wrong nerve Min. Isn't it?  Then shall we give you all a demo of what is going to happen here once JK come over here hah. Shall we?" Jackson said while signalling one of his man to go towards Jimin. The man obliges the order without any complain as he was eye fucking Jimin since the starting.

"Get away you asshole!" Jimin screamed still being held down by the two mans when.......

"Keep those fucking hands of yours to yourself bitch."
A cold and dangerously low voice came from there behind before the man got shot right on his head along with the two mans holding Jimin.

Everyone turned there gaze towards the door only to see Jungkook standing there while having RM and J-Hope on his either sides.

"J-JK... how did you find out our location?" Jakson asked surprised and scared at the same time.

"I told you that once I get you I will not show any fucking mercy right? I think you took my words for granted." Jungkook said in the same tone while anger raising inside him by looking at the seen of his friends and husband being badly injured.

"You will pay for it." Jungkook said under his breath.
"Boss we are doomed. All our man are killed by them. We don't even have anyplace to escape." One man whispered to Jackson but it got heard by everyone.

"What do yo-" before Jackson could say something his all man got shot right in between there eyebrows by the three of them making Jackson and all other 6 the only ones alive in the room.

"See JK we can solve this matter by talking ok! I apologise to you for my behaviour ok. Pls spare me." Jackson said while backing away once he saw JK coming towards him with a dangerous look on.

"I don't need your fucking apology you bastard. I warned you to stay away from me and my loved ones didn't I? But you still got the fucking nerve to do so huh? Now face the consequences for doing so." With that Jungkook hit jackson with the back of his gun making him faint on his place.

"RM, tell our mens to tie this bastard, just like he tied them in the basement. I will deal with him personally and J Hope you untie them." JK said in his cold voice.

"Yes boss" they both said in sync before RM dragged jackson out off the room while J-Hope untied V and Suga.

Meanwhile Jimin came to JK.