- You're driving me crazy - I poured out. She dropped the weight on me before sighing and lifting her body to let her bra.

My eyes focused quickly on her breasts, naked, and totally inviting. I didn't miss another second. I lifted my body to her taking one in my mouth while my hand worked in the other. Chaeyoung lowered the weight on me again making me reclinate over the mattress as in the previous way, her body was propelled against my each time. I was loving the Chaeyoung that was on top of me at that moment.

Her moans filled my ears as we stayed in caresses until her hand drew a bold path through my belly until she reached the bar of my pants and piercing her fingers there. My tongue at this time ran throughout the skin that was accessible, hungry for the unique and addictive taste that her body reserved in each millimeter. My hands walked through her body, distributing squeezing and slaps until they reached her wonderful ass and pouring their strength by pressing all.

My vision was dark for a moment until it focuses and noticed the environment around me. The moonlight was not there. Chaeyoung's furniture was not there. Chaeyoung was not there. I lowered my eyes over my body capturing it still dressed and fully covered by the blankets. My chest was still uncontrolled, but it was all over a dream. And what a dream. Momo was by my side and by the quiet expression I deduced that she had not noticed something strange that I could be expressing during my sleep. I rubbed my face quickly and climbed my hands inside my hair to recover my calm, it was the first time I had a wet dream like this in years. I was definitely for a long time without having sex and Chaeyoung didn't help having the effect she had on me.

I got up after I noticed that I couldn't keep my eyes closed again and decided to start my day. The clock pointed five and a little in the morning, it was not anytime soon and I could kill some time in front of the television. I got ready for class, prepared a small fruit breakfast for me and Momo and threw myself on the couch pouring my attention on the silly program while waiting for my friend to wake up. I admit that I spent most of my time convincing myself that all that was just a dream. The sensations were so real that they echoed so far inside my body. It was surreal the way I was feeling, and even with all this I was feeling completely stupid for falling into the pleasures of an erotic dream.

- Good morning, bat. - Momo entered the room separating the curtains from the window at once making me growl with the flash. - Did you wake up with the birds?

I got up from the couch scratching my eyes, still annoyed by the sudden change in the environment. Momo passed me by depositing a kiss on my face, her strong perfume on my clothes.

- My God! Is this a breakfast table? - She turned to me with a cheerful air and I put myself standing, walking toward her and squandering a smile similar to her.

- I hope, so far it was.

Binked to her by passing by and sitting in one of the chairs.

- What happened with you today? - She asked as she looked at me shattering a slice of her whole bread.

- I don't know. I woke up happy.

I shrugged and then we got into a lively talk about last night. Momo made me tell all the details of before and during my meeting with Sana yesterday. Now that everything had passed, it was even comical the way I behaved. All that tension for nothing, Chaeyoung was right. I smiled as I remind me of her and I kept myself all the way to college. Thank God Momo was not very interested in me today or she wouldn't stop with the questions.

We arrived at Juilliard and as always the girls were gathered in the entrance courtyard, except for Chaeyoung, which made me intrigued. But I stayed there, because Sana was back and I couldn't simply abandon her that way after so long and drama. Sana remained clinging to me until we climbed to our classes, she was having a lively conversation with the girls, but I just couldn't pay attention. My thoughts were all turned to Chaeyoung.