park sunghoon - hot chocolate

a/n: it occurred to me recently that my imagines don't need to be as long as i make them so here's a short cute one :) i also feel this this is very unoriginal and many people have written it before but that's okay lol

tw: none

- linden

You were watching an old barbie movie on your phone with one earbud in. There were people milling around but no one came near you which you were thankful for. Glancing up, there were reruns of a figure skating competition from a couple of weeks back playing on the tv. Even with the calm atmosphere, you were feeling itchy to get up. So, you paused your silly little movie and approached the counter with the intention of grabbing a hot chocolate to go.

Once you'd received your hot chocolate, you used it to warm your hands as you walked, humming a slow tune. You kicked at a pebble on the sidewalk, content with the sweet smell of a coming spring and the soft chill in the air.

You gasped when a tall man frantically on the phone bumped into you. You both gasped in unison and you grabbed at your shirt, wincing at the heat of the cocoa that had splashed all over you. You stared at the dark haired man with wide eyes as he hung up his call. His pale nose and cheeks dusted with pink from the slight chill of the breeze flowing between the two of you.

"I'm so sorry..." His cheeks turned redder as if he was ashamed. You shook your head but remained staring at him, dumbfounded. He was insanely attractive and his delicate features were oddly familiar to you in a way that tickled your brain. "No, I'm sorry." You glanced around and leaned to toss your empty hot chocolate into a nearby trash can with a sigh. "Did I get any on you?"

The man shook his head as your eyes drew to a beauty mark on the side of his nose. After meddling with the bag that was slung over his shoulder, he handed you a pack of wet wipes then began to wiggle out of his jacket. You thanked him in a hurry and took out a couple of wipes to attempt in cleaning the stain. You knew already there was no hope and that it would remain but it was okay to try.

"Here."

You stared at the jacket the stranger was offering you. His jacket. You looked at it in confusion then shook your head. "What?"

"You can, uh, use it to cover the stain."

"I can't take it." You pushed his hands away. The man shook his head and his shy smile grew cocky and more confident. "I insist." He placed it over your shoulders and bowed his head before beginning to walk away. You stared with your mouth agape and two wet wipes clutched in your hands. "Wait! What's your name!" You shouted after him. The few people passing by stared at you like you were insane.

The man raised a hand above his head and waved as his figure gradually moved farther from you. "Park Sunghoon!"

Park Sunghoon? That's why he seemed so familiar. He was one of the figure skaters you'd watched on tv.