nishimura riki - guilty [part two]

a/n: why do i have literally no recent pictures of this boy in my camera roll istg
—> Sunoo_ddeunu he gets to suffer as requested i think?

tw: cursing; blood; violence

- linden

It was uncomfortable, it was awkward, and there was a sick twisting feeling in your stomach when you watched Riki sitting across the cellar watching you.

Then, there were the butterflies. The sick, bloody fucking butterflies when his eyes met yours or the time when he got up all of a sudden and hugged you. Hugged you and muttered curses in your ear. You cried then. You held onto him tightly and asked him why.

There was no answer, only more questions, only more hurt. "Where is your brother?" He would ask in a low voice. If you said you didn't know, or if you didn't answer, which were your only two options, a slap would come flying at your cheek or your arm or he would kick you in the shins until you cried out.

After a particular incident where you spit up coppery blood onto his clothes, you fell into a sleep. When you woke up from your light sleep, you caught sight of Ni-ki curled up on his chair. His hands were shaking, his hair messed up and, when you studied him more closely, you noticed his eyes. His eyes were filled with crystals, and they fell down his cheeks. He was crying, big heavy tears that lay on his lips and wet his clothes. Your blood was still there, he hadn't gone and changed yet. Blood and tears. It was blood and tears.

When Riki finally noticed your sleepy gaze boring into him, he smiled painfully. "I hope you know this is as much torture to me as it is to you."

How terribly his hands were shaking.

Your heart twisted and turned in your chest; a sick feeling rose in your throat. You couldn't bear to look. You had a feeling he was smiling brokenly still.

————

Once after being knocked out, you woke to Ni-ki quietly bandaging your bloody cheek and the marks on your arms and legs from his sister's nails and his kicks. You turned your bleary gaze on him.

"Are you sorry?" You whispered.

Riki gently smoothed out the bandage on your face then placed his hand on your shoulder, his grip tight. His eyes slid up to meet yours. His gaze glistened like he was on the verge of tears. It was a new look for him.

"Are you sorry?" You asked softly again.

He shook his head slowly. "Not at all."

He got up and walked back across the cellar.

————

One morning when Ni-ki came to monitor you, he came bearing bandaids on his jaw, face, and what you could see of his arms. You stared at him. "What happened to you?"

"Nothing."

"You look worse than I do."

"Shut up."

"Come on." You insisted. "You don't want to tell me? It's not like you have anything better to do than watch me." Your voice lowered. "Your prisoner."

His head snapped up to meet your gaze and so he could glare at you. You flinched away. "Why are you doing this?" You turned your gaze shakily back at him. "Will you ever let me go? Is no one searching for me? Riki? Riki?"

"Don't say my name like that."

"Please."

His gaze was like steel. "You really want to know?" He fiddled with the edge of one of his bandaids, watching you nod. Ni-ki hummed under his breath, sadly.