Chapter 15: Similar plights..different attitudes.

Start from the beginning

His face falls.

"What do you mean really? -as in you didn't mean to kiss me?"

I feel bad for what happened to him, but I wont make it a reason to sugar coat anything today.

"Yes, thats what I meant."

X sighs and shakes his head.

"So all this" He indicates to his face. "For nothing? -you have no interest in being with me? "

"I thought I made that clear the night we met, thought you knew that?"

"Yea but then you kissed me"

"All to piss off Brandon"I retort biting into my bottom lip slightly embarrassed.

"Oh, he was pissed off alright"X says frustratedly and my eyes count all his scars again.Damn Bran was really mad.

The atmosphere is getting mad awkward, and I did what I came to do so I guess I should leave.

"Listen im sorry I dragged you into my crazy life.I just needed to see that you were okay and apologize and I dont know, hope that you'll still have me as a friend, if not I'm totally okay with it"

He shakes his head and sighs, hands at his hips.

"Actually...I'd like that, friends..."He smiles and I think its contagious because I start smiling too. "So, friend...care for a drink?"

OH DO I!

"Yes please" I answer and he offers his hand to me, leading me into his house.

More than ever I needed a drink...because after all that lastnight, I got a lot to consider, like did that sex session with Brandon mean something more than just that?- I mean I knew it meant he was sorry, so at this point we've both apologized for our fuck ups, but...something feels different...and I think its because he fucked Kiera...It's gonna take a while to get over that, but im hoping we can work through it.

Brandon

"Home, sweet home" I say as I park my car out front and throw the keys to my guard...not sure which one that was, wasnt looking. Too happy right now.

This huge grin on my face could have only gotten their one way, MY DESTINY!!

Oh I could fricking buy her the world to how happy I am right now.
Everything was falling back into place.
Des is willing to forget our pasts and I am willing to forgive her bad choices-leaving me all that was left to do was for me to leave Kiera.

Maan I hate this part . Because to me we were just fucking, to her we were a thing...but I suppose I invited the misinterpretation, since I wanted what she was offering.Just like Anne.
But, all that has to end pronto.

Opening the door I am met with Rosa and mandy's eyes full of worry, and I hearing things being smashed in my living room.

Wait, was Des home? -is it she and Kiera?

I run towards the direction of the noise.

My eyes widen at the sight of Kiera with a family pictire of Des, the kids and I in her hand looking at me.Her feet surrounded by broken table, slit up couches and broken vases and picture frames.

"Stop this now!" I grit at her.

Where are my fucking guards when you need them?

Kiera looks from me to the picture in her hand and tosses it in the fire place.

What the hell was this girl doin?

"Ey stop fucking up my shit Kiera, what is the deal? " I warn her.