Chapter 13 : Separate lives

DESTINY

Today makes one sealed week that I have been on my own, most of my shit are still in boxes and so are my thoughts.I have been doing great at keeping my self busy, so as not to think of Bran, or my babies...

Also am going back to work.Its pageant season again and I have
a girl to train as well ass tots to groom for mini miss pageants, and I feel at home again, sorta. I still have that job offer for 'Pretty Hurts', but I told  them I dont wanna start til September, that buys me a good two months.

Today I'm at the dance studio, where I always go to teach the tots how to strut, smile and wave, expound on their talent pieces individually and the works.

I'm half way through my session with them and I feel more tired than ever.

"No, Peter, Peter!" I exclaim running towards Peter as he pulls Emily's hair.His mom was running towards them too and so was Emily's mom. " Sweetheart you dont resort to anger or hitting girls, ever! -Now what happened?" I say pulling his hands from Em's hair.He was a blond hair, blue eyes, smile that would break your heart lil boy that could sing beyond his 5 years, and Emily was 5 as well, brunette, with a passion for dancing contemporary.

"She cwolled me stupid" Peter sighs.

"Emily why would you say such a hurtful thing to Peter?" I ask.

"He said my head was big" She grumbles.

I shook my head at the both.

"I need you two to apologize to each other, right now and Petter, never pull her hair again" I say sternly.

"Sorry Emily" He says first.

"Sorry Peter" She says.

Just then, both were hauled off by their individual parents and I got back to my class. Rest assured that little fights like those take place every 3 mins so I have to maximize on time and patience.

After class, I got in my car-my old BMW, that has been through hell and back with me.I gave back all the cars Brandon had bought me . Didn't want them in the first place, and I just felt inclined to give them back.

I must say I'm tired as fuck.

This week has been hectic, being back in my old place got a lot of memories hitting me like bricks.Majority of me and Brandon's relationship took place in my house, and I still find it hard to even order pizza without expecting the other half to be eaten by him, while we lay together in the couch watching Netflix movies.
But what's harder is actually going into the kitchen.

Everytime I pass it I see Nyjah, I remember the pain in my stomach after he shot me.How Blessing kicked and tossed a turned in my stomach as I rapidly lost blood and oxygen.How my head hit the floor like a puck on ice....how he looked me in my eyes and cried as I lost consciousness.

It gets easier everyday, but it's still hard to even get food without losing my appetite. So I order food mostly.

Sarah hooked up with the guy she met at the club and I guess she's just having fun, nothing serious I hope, cause we aint ready for no new men in our lives.His name was Frodo, atleast that was what I heard her call him, his real name is still loading, I guess.

Suddenly my mind ran on X, the guy I met that night.We had such a good night talking and laughing, but I assured him that's just what the night would offer, nothing else, and he had no problem with it.
We talked a few times since this week on the phone, I told him about my kids mostly, and here and there about the two other 'X's ' in my life, and he in turn told me about the barrage of women he's been through and how the last one cheated on him with his Dad.